Group D - Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria - CRO & ARG advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

Sublime run, control and finish by Messi, if they advance hopefully that’s the start for him to excel in this tournament.

Maradona man, he’s clearly bonkers but passionate. You couldn’t imagine Hurst acting like that for example :lol:

Sublime run, control and finish by Messi, if they advance hopefully that’s the start for him to excel in this tournament.

Maradona man, he’s clearly bonkers but passionate. You couldn’t imagine Hurst acting like that for example [emoji38]

It's class that a bloke like Maradona has a legitimate claim to being the best footballer of all time [emoji38]

Guest firetotheworks

Messi is class, no doubt. Goal was good, no doubt. But this over-the-top analysis (BBC) is laughable. Acting like it was the greatest control of a ball we've ever seen. Calm the fuck down [emoji38]

I honestly never ever get sick of it like. I could talk about and listen to people talk about Messi all day.

Iceland with more dangerous opportunities in the first half...  HUH!!!

Croatia with not much to play for most likely with their thought on Denmark game.

Should've been up 3-0 if it wasn't for the Croatian keeper being on drugs with those reactions tbh.

Guest Howaythetoon

Messi is class, no doubt. Goal was good, no doubt. But this over-the-top analysis (BBC) is laughable. Acting like it was the greatest control of a ball we've ever seen. Calm the fuck down :lol:

I just think they are excited for him. The best thing about it was that second touch was decided before the initial control so he could set himself up to get the strike away to beat the ‘keeper/guarantee a goal. That’s why he’s the best. Love finishes like that, ball over, control, touch and boom - GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GOOOOOOOOL GOOOOOOOL :lol:

Players are clearly managing this team like [emoji38]

[emoji38] This team is much better than the crap that was put out in the first two games.

Sampaoli was in the dugout a few minutes before the players came out and Messi gave a team talk in the tunnel before going back out [emoji38]

Guest Howaythetoon

Maradona man, he’s clearly bonkers but passionate. You couldn’t imagine Hurst acting like that for example [emoji38]

It's class that a bloke like Maradona has a legitimate claim to being the best footballer of all time [emoji38]

Imagine if he wasn’t as crazy a mother fucker as he was when he was playing, like had he had Ronaldo’s mentality and professionalism. I doubt anyone would better him ever he was that good. Best was similar in beards to his attitude and life off the pitch.

Maradona would probably be considered a joke figure if he were English and while he kind of is, you have to admire how true he has stayed to who he is, that madness made him the player he was.

I’ll never forget that celebration in front of the cameras at USA 94 man :lol:

Messi is class, no doubt. Goal was good, no doubt. But this over-the-top analysis (BBC) is laughable. Acting like it was the greatest control of a ball we've ever seen. Calm the fuck down :lol:

In terms of technical ability it was the goal of the tournament, so far but then i suppose it depends what you like. Players rocketing it in from 20 yards are 10 a penny these days. I'd far prefer analysts to rave about the best player in the world doing something amazing than an average player who stuck one in the top corner.

Guest firetotheworks

"Right lads, get it wide and get it in the mixer. Second balls! Higwaeen, get a restart. Di Maria, step.on.the.keepers.toes!"