Group E - Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia - BRA & SWI advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That’s why we need to get rid of Mitrovic, even with the gameplay solely built to give him chances, he can’t finish

That would rely on us buying someone better, which we don't look willing to do

Guest firetotheworks

I think Mitrovic isn't good enough, but criticising him for not banging them in against Brazil is canny harsh like. [emoji38]

I think Mitrovic isn't good enough, but criticising him for not banging them in against Brazil is canny harsh like. [emoji38]

He's missed two point blank chances, hardly matters who the opposition is as that point.

He's missed two point blank chances, hardly matters who the opposition is as that point.

I’d rather have Joselu and Gayle missing zero chances every match because they’re never in the right place.

First one came at him fast, in hindsight he should have taken it on his chest then blasted it in but it's a tough one in a split second.  Second one however he should be burying and tbf he has been (that exact type of chance) for Fulham

I’d rather have Joselu and Gayle missing zero chances every match because they’re never in the right place.

Would much rather have Mitro starting for us than them, but this kind of game is exactly why he gets criticism. If we were a normal club we would upgrade.

😂😂 that’s not the point

They miss loads of chances to be fair. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I don't think you can deny that the occasion, the opposition, and the pressure all feed into it.

Another day, another sitter.

But always you.

I take no joy when people realise that yet again my analysis was correct.

Same

I'm at the stage now where I would have a little smile if Rafa packed in today, just ends my misery and confirms relegation.

Rafa already taking us down with his shit brand of football.

Another day, another sitter.

But always you.

I take no joy when people realise that yet again my analysis was correct.

Same

I'm at the stage now where I would have a little smile if Rafa packed in today, just ends my misery and confirms relegation.

Rafa already taking us down with his shit brand of football.

:lol:

That’s why we need to get rid of Mitrovic, even with the gameplay solely built to give him chances, he can’t finish

First time I've seen a full game with Mitrovic in it since he left, and whilst it's only one game he really looked as shit as he was when he was here. The missed chances weren't even the core issue, they're the icing on the cake - he's been beaten all night long in practically every aerial situation by Brazil's two centrebacks. Absolutely gash for a target man to be so easily and consistently beaten in the air (most of the time he's not even trying to jump), and when he does get a header in he heads it to noone. And then on top of that you have the icing where he misses sitters.