Group E - Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia - BRA & SWI advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When did Brazil become a team people wanted to see fail?

:lol: I think it was when y'all started thinking England were good. It's all connected and I want you guys to test your drinking water.

[emoji38] I think it was when y'all started thinking England were good. It's all connected and I want you guys to test your drinking water.

My only worry with England is how we deal with being clear favourites for the tournament.

With Brazil it's Neymar related IMO, he's a spoilt little cunt and nobody likes that.

Guest Howaythetoon

:lol: I think it was when y'all started thinking England were good. It's all connected and I want you guys to test your drinking water.

Trust me, if this was a few years back the whole country would be believing it’s in the bag already, thankfully the majority seem to be mindful that it’s still England and let’s just sit back and enjoy it.

We are good though, certainly capable of beating anyone in the tournament.

As ever though the questions to answer will be mentality, pressure and if we go a goal down do we have the confidence to remain patient and trust ourselves.

[emoji38] I think it was when y'all started thinking England were good. It's all connected and I want you guys to test your drinking water.

My only worry with England is how we deal with being clear favourites for the tournament.

With Brazil it's Neymar related IMO, he's a spoilt little cunt and nobody likes that.

Neymar AND their sense of entitlement. The Man Utd of International Football.

Guest Howaythetoon

Neymar is a great player who you want to watch, but his fucking antics and how it seems to be all about him put you off where you actually want to see him flop or for someone to take him out.