Group E - Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia - BRA & SWI advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well that was fucking mint.

Never seen a place celebrate another country’s  goal like it. People out in the street waving Albanian flags and honking horns. My mate who lives in Phristina posted a story on Instagram and it looked mental there, fireworks going off and all sorts. Never underestimate just how much the Balkans hate each other :lol:

This Albanian thing is a right mess almost everyone has been charged by FIFA.

It’s ridiculous that this has happened at a Switzerland game, not very neutral is it?

This dual-nationality situation (in a number of nations) is starting to become a real problem and needs fixing as much as racism imo.

It’s ridiculous that this has happened at a Switzerland game, not very neutral is it?

This dual-nationality situation (in a number of nations) is starting to become a real problem and needs fixing as much as racism imo.

wat :lol:

Guest neesy111

:serious:

wat :lol:

:lol: wtf

some of the comments before and after this game man, the fucking hague one :lol: and mitro

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/23/xhaka-and-shaqiri-goal-celebrations-bring-balkan-politics-to-world-cup

Comparing not correctly using VR to ethnic cleansing is the sort of hyperbole that I expect to see on N-O, not by an actual World Cup manager :lol:

I just googled. Krstajic, their coach, was cleansed from Bosnia with his family, this was probably hard for him. But yes, too much politics. It's always a problem with the Balkans, maybe that's why Mitrovic is a hothead. Their temper is questionable.

I don't know, Serbs, Croats, Bosnians in Norway are okay, other people from that region... not so much.

However, I would really like them to kick Brazil out, just because of Neymar.

Guest firetotheworks

Mitro getting the goal that knocks out Brazil :megusta:

:sweetjesus: :sweetjesus: :sweetjesus:

I want to see Neymar cry.

You'll see him cry whether they win or lose because he's a fucking gimp.