Group F - Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea - SWE & MEX advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can someone remind me how Real only had to pay 20 million pounds for Kroos? Was he at the end of his contract?

They bought him 8 years ago when 20m for a midfielder was still a canny bit, like.

4 years ago

They bought him 4 years ago when 20m for a midfielder was still a canny bit, like.

Can someone remind me how Real only had to pay 20 million pounds for Kroos? Was he at the end of his contract?

They bought him 8 years ago when 20m for a midfielder was still a canny bit, like.

4 years ago

They bought him 4 years ago when 20m for a midfielder was still a canny bit, like.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

No they bought him 4 years ago. Lazar Markovic cost the same that same summer.

Near the end iirc. Bayern offered a shit deal so they sold rather than him walk I think.

Think Bayern and Real have a good relationship too. They sold them Robben and James on the cheap as well.

The only reason I'm pleased is betting purposes. If I wasn't literally invested in their performance I would've loved every second of them not winning that.

Would've won a fair bit on Sweden winning. Got a few long term bets still going on due to Germany winning, but would've sacrificed it all for Germany to get knocked out :lol:

No they bought him 4 years ago. Lazar Markovic cost the same that same summer.

The question was about his contract as well, and he was near the end of it. He was widely regarded as one of the best CMS in the world when he moved.

In a way I'm glad they got that, as the World Cup need the Germans doing well. On the other hand, fuck that, annoying cunts.

Why does it need that? Underdogs are the absolute best. Not that I want Sweden to do well, but you take what you get.

I rather watch Germany-Belgium for example than the blue and yellow bus parked at the box.

:thup: I like underdogs that actually give it a go and show something but it's just grim watching teams play like that

Guest firetotheworks

I'm also feeling canny spiteful because they clawed back a win without any of my fantasy players involved, tbh.

In a way I'm glad they got that, as the World Cup need the Germans doing well. On the other hand, fuck that, annoying cunts.

Why does it need that? Underdogs are the absolute best. Not that I want Sweden to do well, but you take what you get.

I rather watch Germany-Belgium for example than the blue and yellow bus parked at the box.

I hope Belgium crash and burn. The team I hate the most at this WC tbh, all because I fucking loathe Martinez :lol: