Group F - Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea - SWE & MEX advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In a way I'm glad they got that, as the World Cup need the Germans doing well. On the other hand, fuck that, annoying cunts.

Why does it need that? Underdogs are the absolute best. Not that I want Sweden to do well, but you take what you get.

I rather watch Germany-Belgium for example than the blue and yellow bus parked at the box.

:thup: I like underdogs that actually give it a go and show something but it's just grim watching teams play like that

Yeah, entertaining underdogs like Peru are obviously class. European underdogs are tactically decent but so dull to watch.

Guest firetotheworks

Keane is so bad.

Booooooring...

He's an awful bloke

And? It's about how he is as a pundit.

And he's awful. A contrarian and nothing more.

Keane is so bad.

Booooooring...

He's an awful bloke

Well it's not really. If Pardew was somehow a good pundit then I'd still think he's an awful bloke. Keane is a rubbish pundit and bloke

Guest firetotheworks

In a way I'm glad they got that, as the World Cup need the Germans doing well. On the other hand, fuck that, annoying cunts.

Why does it need that? Underdogs are the absolute best. Not that I want Sweden to do well, but you take what you get.

I rather watch Germany-Belgium for example than the blue and yellow bus parked at the box.

:thup: I like underdogs that actually give it a go and show something but it's just grim watching teams play like that

Yeah, entertaining underdogs like Peru are obviously class. European underdogs are tactically decent but so dull to watch.

Tbf though, Peru are out and Sweden have a chance. Agree that they're easier to get behind though.

Guest firetotheworks

While England are still involved, I'd rather the likes of Germany went out than Sweden like.

Keane is so bad.

Booooooring...

He's an awful bloke

Well it's not really. If Pardew was somehow a good pundit then I'd still think he's an awful bloke. Keane is a rubbish pundit and bloke

Yeah, I'd still think he's twat, but I wouldn't be childish or uptight enough to not say that he's not a good pundit. (Thankfully he is an crap pundit.)

Keane is so bad.

Booooooring...

He's an awful bloke

And he's awful. A contrarian and nothing more.

Not really. He sometimes says stuff that the MOTD crew wouldn't. So what? Sometimes he raises some good points.

For example, I don't know any mainstream pundit that have criticised Mourinho, for moaning about his injuries and squad, as frequently as Keane has. Because obviously they don't have the balls for it.