Fabian Schär

6 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

We saw enough games to judge him.  And so did Real Madrid tbf - no matter successful he was there, it isn’t every day that arguably the world’s biggest club comes in for one of our defenders

Real fans likes what they saw after his debut, was just made of cheap glass.

4 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

He wins more England no.6 shirts than Bobby Moore if he was able to stay fit.  Woodgate and Ferdinand would have been a hell of a partnership (they were at Leeds before their ‘peak’ years)

2 hours ago, El Prontonise said:

Granted, it's not hard to improve on his debut performance :lol:

3 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

We tried to sign him again when left boro for Spurs didn't we? In Keegan's second spell. (and instead he went and scored Spurs' last trophy-winning goal that season).

We did - Keegan confirmed that in an interview at the end of the transfer window

14 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

We really should have kept Abdoulaye Faye. He'd have been a perfect partner for him.

What happened with Faye again? I remember him looking solid but left quickly. Was there a clash with Fat Sam or am I imagining things? 

10 minutes ago, wormy said:

What happened with Faye again? I remember him looking solid but left quickly. Was there a clash with Fat Sam or am I imagining things? 

Fall out with Keegan from memory. Shame as he was solid. Also indirectly lead to us going down as he scored a last-minute equaliser for Stoke against us up here. Those 2 points would have kept us up.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

14 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Fall out with Keegan from memory. Shame as he was solid. Also indirectly lead to us going down as he scored a last-minute equaliser for Stoke against us up here. Those 2 points would have kept us up.

Ah yeah it was Allardyce that signed him. Getting my timelines mixed up.

13 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Rubbed it in too when he scored that, I had no idea why.

On 26/12/2023 at 14:32, Stifler said:

Can well and truly fuck off.

Keeps going forward like an attacker and keeps costing us goals.

Done it 3 times today to let Chris fucking Wood score a Hattrick and look like prime Messi whilst he stands watching the background shrugging his shoulders asking what the defence was up too?

If I was one of our players on the pitch I’d be throwing everything at the cunt in the changing room.

There is zero excuse for it.

I can handle mistakes and fuck ups, but I draw the fucking line at deliberate recklessness.

Same old same fucking old.

Same fucking team as well.