Fabian Schär - Out for the remainder of the season with Hamstring injury (Howe)

4 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Well that’s a blatant lie. Every single minute Fab?

:lol: I thought that, he always looked like he was seconds from attacking Bruce with an icepick at any given moment.

15 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Don't expect Rafa to be shouting "go on, go on" to his CB when we were right in the relegation battle at this time. :lol:

definitley happened.

i saw him. "go on, go on, go on" and then when schar scored he smiled and took his glasses off and put them in his top pocket and gave schar a nod and a wink.

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

God it was something else, that PSG goal, wasn't it. I'll have hairs on me neck forever watching that back.

he was right too - the ball was rolling away so even harder to wrap ya foot round it and almost reverse its direction.

Just now, huss9 said:

he was right too - the ball was rolling away so even harder to wrap ya foot round it and almost reverse its direction.

Yeah. It's an amazing moment but genuinely just a brilliant goal too. To have won it in the first place and then bend it in first time; sublime tekkers. Burnley looks class because of how it thunders in, but PSG is the better goal even without the magnitude of the moment. I think I said "peak life" in the matchday thread and I stand by it. :lol:

35 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

God it was something else, that PSG goal, wasn't it. I'll have hairs on me neck forever watching that back.

One of those where you'll remember where you were seeing it. I was on holiday with 2 mates, Arsenal and Liverpool supporters. I remember falling over and with my head in my hands just shouting "I FUCKING TOLD YOU HE COULD HIT THEM, I FUCKING TOLD YOU". 

Couldn't believe what I'd seen. That goes for the whole match tbh. 

1 minute ago, LiquidAK said:

One of those where you'll remember where you were seeing it. I was on holiday with 2 mates, Arsenal and Liverpool supporters. I remember falling over and with my head in my hands just shouting "I FUCKING TOLD YOU HE COULD HIT THEM, I FUCKING TOLD YOU". 

Couldn't believe what I'd seen. That goes for the whole match tbh. 

Honestly people are going to fucking despise me after a while when every time it's brought up I say I got to watch it from practically dead centre of the Gallowgate.

I don't imagine I'll ever get to watch a single match day moment in the flesh that comes close to the feeling that goal gave me.

This definitely confirmed?

Just I thought the fact none of the papers etc were reporting this was in the works,was grounds to start worrying.

Don't worry Fab, I'll never forget that goal v Paris. it hopefully will get the same air time as the Albert chip, but it should most definitely get on the list of all time moments at SJP. 

Any current players who slags Bruce off is a hero in my opinion and deserves a pay rise! Oh and he is pretty good at kicking a ball for us also!

Well deserved Fabian! 👏 

"If some Newcastle fans remember this goal against Paris in a couple of years that will make me really happy"

Safe to say we'll remember that one forever Fab :lol: Watching it live from the Leazes is probably the best single moment I've had watching football live.

23 hours ago, Pilko said:

:lol: I thought that, he always looked like he was seconds from attacking Bruce with an icepick at any given moment.

He couldn't even keep a neutral face on the pitch let alone look happy. You'd think Bruce was taking a dump in the dugout the sheer disgust on Schar's face when he looked at him.