The Magpie Group

Heron

If anyone fancies meeting up tonight and going in together, me and Uncle Bingo will be outside the Labour Club at 555pm (hope that's OK, UncleBingo[/member] )

I fancy a decent pint in Bar Loco first, as the Labour Club beer is fucking shocking.

Made one of my points, possibly the point I think that has the least publicity. Hoping the MP’s can act on it.

I was going to raise it then you got the Mic first :lol:

Got my Freeman point in at least :lol:

Made one of my points, possibly the point I think that has the least publicity. Hoping the MP’s can act on it.

Haha. I came exactly for that question.

If anyone can give a summary it would be appreciated.

So far the MP’s and football supporters officer have made long statements of pretty much an introduction.

I made the point that he’s sold the Strawberry land to himself and wants to build a development that would prevent the expansion of the Gallowgate end and the Metro and asked if the media can highlight it and if there is an option for a CPO.

LFEE said is there a way for the Freeman of the city to pull the stadium away from Ashley.

One person highlighted the way the stewards acted on Saturday.

Another person just echoed what I said.

Get your hand up and finish your point as Mearn’s said he’d come back to you and didn’t.

Get your hand up and finish your point as Mearn’s said he’d come back to you and didn’t.

I’m going to get him later in private.

He’s basically brushed me off.

This guy sounds like he’s trying to sell a pyramid scheme here.

Any links (audio or video) to this meeting tonight?

Don't quote me but I'm sure the True Faith guys said something about putting out audio of the evening.

It is being recorded for playback. Members of the crowd have recorded it, and there was a couple of TV camera’s who filmed the MP’s.

You have to understand. There needs to be a litmus test 1st. Attempt a half baked one now and it dies on its arse.

From what i have seen on forums, there are far more people for a boycott than against it.

Yet the group seem to keep putting it on the backburner, i wonder how much of this is to do with members who go to the game and don't want to boycott, why don't they put it to a poll or something.

Guest firetotheworks

Surely the lack of support from the group for a boycott is down to Rafa reiterating time and time again that the team need the fans support

:thup: Exactly.

You have to understand. There needs to be a litmus test 1st. Attempt a half baked one now and it dies on its arse.

From what i have seen on forums, there are far more people for a boycott than against it.

Yet the group seem to keep putting it on the backburner, i wonder how much of this is to do with members who go to the game and don't want to boycott, why don't they put it to a poll or something.

Forums do not represent reality, neither does twitter. Online bubble.