The Magpie Group

Heron

Ta Jinks, didn't know you were on here ;)

Actually been a member since 2005, read everything but don’t often post.

73 posts in 13 years :lol:

I think tubes has done more than that just today.

Haha I'm passionate at least

So am I,but mainly as a reader.....find myself agreeing with everything I read then disagreeing when another point of view is put.....i’m easily Swayed?

Pre-Ashley days  :okay:

Actually worked as a PE teacher a mile down the road from his headquarters.Should have set my 6th formers onto him. They used to buy their PE stuff from his shed☹️

Response...

Much like the proposed match boycott tomorrow and people packing in when Rafa leaves, people who want to do that will do it whether I advocate it or not.

Biffa

Pish response, like.

Aye, as jinky said above he's 'easily swayed'...so I imagine a lot of people are, and just a word from a reputable fan site like .com could go a long way.

It's what i expected really, would have been amazed if they knew nothing about it.

They have had a few digs here and there about Ashley during his reign but won't mention a fan movement to protest against him, can only assume they aren't too unhappy with him as owner.

Disappointing.

73 posts in 13 years :lol:

I think tubes has done more than that just today.

If ever there was an advertisement for quality over quantity.

Good luck to everyone taking part today :thup: Behave yourselves but let the cunt know what we think.

Will hopefully make it to one in future if I'm back up.

O0

Exactly. Give him/them fucking hell but be mindful of the press and authorities wanting to use this as an excuse to go 'fan bashing' again.

Be with you all in  spirit.

Get the fat twat a message he can't ignore.

Guest Howaythetoon

To be fair to nufc.com I think they would cover this if it was a protest outside SJP or inside, but it’s about SD. They should still mention it though. I think they are as weary as anyone and probably don’t want to be part of any fan action because of all the differences and all the egos and shit that dominates the scene or used to. Although the AO lot don’t seem ego or self agenda driven and so should be trusted.