Newcastle United vs Arsenal - 15/09/2018 @ 15:00 - No UK TV

HaydnNUFC

The only thing that matters is not going inside the tip of a ground. Imagine the publicity it would generate with 20,000 marching from the gate up to the gallowgate and not going in at 3pm.

Very easy to do and minimal sacrifice and effort yet people won't do it for some reason. I don't know who I hate more, Ashley or our modern selfish placid match goers

Get it organised then.

How am I going to start that alone when I live 250 miles away now too. The likes of the magpie group could easily out that out.

Meet outside the gate and up Stowell street at 2.30pm half hour protest and don't go in the ground until 3.15pm

The only thing that matters is not going inside the tip of a ground. Imagine the publicity it would generate with 20,000 marching from the gate up to the gallowgate and not going in at 3pm.

Very easy to do and minimal sacrifice and effort yet people won't do it for some reason. I don't know who I hate more, Ashley or our modern selfish placid match goers

Get it organised then.

How am I going to start that alone when I live 250 miles away now too. The likes of the magpie group could easily out that out.

Meet outside the gate and up Stowell street at 2.30pm half hour protest and don't go in the ground until 3.15pm

Have you submitted it to them?

Get it organised then.

Have you submitted it to them?

Yes

There is hardly much wrong with what Tubes is saying, there's no club here to support until Ashley goes.

Of course there isn't. I wouldn't be saying it otherwise, yeah I get that maybe I come on a bit too strong and a bit much sometimes but that's where we are. People just don't like reality interfering in there pre match discussion of which bargain bucket players and relegated teams cast offs should start