Newcastle United vs Arsenal - 15/09/2018 @ 15:00 - No UK TV

HaydnNUFC

Wouldn't go as far as 'tragic' like. It's an ok team, we just really need Shelvey in there over Hayden who lacks quality despite being a hard worker. To me it looks like a team full of dogged, hard working players - which is to no real surprise.

he was always unlikely to play shelvey or rondon like, after that who gives a shit...we're all saying murphy needs chances so he's got another one

presume muto isn't impressing and kenedy needs to pull himself together

stay in it then switch the plan after HT, classic NUFC rafa

Wouldn't go as far as 'tragic' like. It's an ok team, we just really need Shelvey in there over Hayden who lacks quality despite being a hard worker. To me it looks like a team full of dogged, hard working players - which is to no real surprise.

he was always unlikely to play shelvey or rondon like, after that who gives a shit...we're all saying murphy needs chances so he's got another one

presume muto isn't impressing and kenedy needs to pull himself together

stay in it then switch the plan after HT, classic NUFC rafa

This is true, but I just think we need Shelvey in our team if we're to really threaten teams and put them on the back foot. He's our most important player.

Grim line-up, has deflated any pre-match optimism I had.

I never really had much to begin with so not that arsed tbh. The squad's not good enough, and if Muto can't get a start when our centre forward is out, he's been a pointless signing.

Grim line-up, has deflated any pre-match optimism I had.

I never really had much to begin with so not that arsed tbh. The squad's not good enough, and if Muto can't get a start when our centre forward is out, he's been a pointless signing.

Muto can't even get ahead of Perez, who's a total pussy.