Manchester United vs Newcastle United - 06/10/2018 @ 17:30 (BT)

Jaqen
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pogba and Lukaku into everyone's fantasy league team for this one then?

Pretty much nailed on Pogba motm performance

Aye they always run riot against us and turn into beasts. They're both utter wank an all

I wish we had more utter wank players.

Another game where we treat it like we are a league 2 team playing a prem team in a cup tie 20% possession and lose 2-0

Fuck this season already this team has absolutely no hope. We will be cut adrift soon needing 2 wins to catch up and needing to win 1 out of every 3 just to hit 40pts

Not a fucking hope

Don't know about League Two, but the rest of the first line is likely true.

I said in the Relegationmetre that we might surprise here. I have hope that the Mourinho shambles creates a toxic atmosphere in the Theatre of Dreams, with prawn sandwiches flung from all corners. And that Rafa and the lads make this the day Mourinho cried :lol:

Don't know about League Two, but the rest of the first line is likely true.

I said in the Relegationmetre that we might surprise here. I have hope that the Mourinho shambles creates a toxic atmosphere in the Theatre of Dreams, with prawn sandwiches flung from all corners. And that Rafa and the lads make this the day Mourinho cried :lol:

Then an Ashley statement - "See, told ya. Just beaten the mighty man united with this "average squad""

Best away win for me, was the only one I saw - Sheff Utd 2-1 a decade ago  :lol:

Aye I was there too. Travelled up from bromsgrove as a group of us went down there to meet a lass my mate met on holiday then I decided to go to the match on the day so jumped on the train up. Martins and a late Steven taylor header to win it! Easter 2007. Heady days 18 year old

Best away win for me, was the only one I saw - Sheff Utd 2-1 a decade ago  :lol:

Aye I was there too. Travelled up from bromsgrove as a group of us went down there to meet a lass my mate met on holiday then I decided to go to the match on the day so jumped on the train up. Martins and a late Steven taylor header to win it! Easter 2007. Heady days 18 year old

My mate went in before me, and got in. I was so pissed, I got refused into ground.

Ran to other turnstile, pretended to cry, made some crap about my young sister got in ground, and I needed to get in, to look after her.

Somehow they believed the guy who had necked 9 pints and a silly amount of shots - and I got in.  :lol:

My mate was stunned when I rocked up at our seats. Being 21 was great fun and very zesty at times.  :lol:

I wonder how badly those Man u players want Mou out? Because letting us win is an absolute nailed on way to go about getting him the sack  :lol:

They aren't trying like. It would be a great chance of a win if we had half a dozen players who actually fancied it.