Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Saudi window doesn't open til July 17th and Miggy is with Paraguay until the end of the week at least. 

If he has changed his mind or could be convinced it will probably not happen in the next few days.

Writings on the wall though imo.

8 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Depends how much we were over the limit. Most suggestions were it was somewhere between £20M - £30M. 

It widely reported our hole was £60m…plus Ashworth money.

North East Journalists agreeing 

Downie even suggesting some of the Miggy money maybe needed too (on his you tube channel and on sky today)

We got ourselves into a complete mess , very bad management 

Edited by JonBez comesock

Just now, JonBez comesock said:

It widely reported our hole was £60m

plus Ashworth money.

All North East Journalists agreeing 

Downie even suggesting some of the Miggy money maybe needed too 

We got ourselves in a complete mess 

Don’t believe it personally. Great cover story for ‘having no money’ when buying our next worldie! 😉

Not going to pretend I'm not happy for him to leave, he's frustrated me probably more than any other player since Shola. I want him to move this summer for his sake and the club's. He's clearly grafted his bollocks off and I appreciate the effort he's put into things but he's been shit far more often than he's been good. After the effort and running there's not a lot else to him as a player. I know that sounds harsh but I'm just being honest and not going to say how class he's been when that's blatantly not true. 

I wish him the best, he deserves one last big payday and this is the perfect chance by the sounds of it. 

1 minute ago, JonBez comesock said:

Downie even suggesting some of the Miggy money maybe needed too (on his you tube channel and on sky today)

Some even said £100M. But unfortunately for them I believe the people who actually have done the maths on it. I wouldn't believe any of the journalists working for Sky about what they had for breakfast let alone football finances. 

The annoying thing is we may never know the truth. Or at least not until the accounts are released annually (whenever that is). 

15 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

I've just watched this and it very much sounds like Keith doesn't know what he's talking about regarding PSR.

If we've breached the rules they aren't going to let us off because "we tried".

Either way, about 7 clubs guilty of "bad management" so I'm not going to in too hard on them. The rules are a joke.

16 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

I don't see how our management, who have been on the whole extremely diligent, would have got it so monumentally wrong.

Everything has been incredibly well planned on the whole.

1 minute ago, BlazeT44 said:

I don't see how our management, who have been on the whole extremely diligent, would have got it so monumentally wrong.

Everything has been incredibly well planned on the whole.

I'm still convinced we were going to sell Joelinton and changed plan.

12 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Some even said £100M. But unfortunately for them I believe the people who actually have done the maths on it. I wouldn't believe any of the journalists working for Sky about what they had for breakfast let alone football finances. 

The annoying thing is we may never know the truth. Or at least not until the accounts are released annually (whenever that is). 

Swiss Ramble the most reliable for me and he has it between £30m-£40m. I believe the Anderson fee was opportunistic. That doesn’t sell papers or clicks though.

8 minutes ago, STM said:

I'm still convinced we were going to sell Joelinton and changed plan.

That was always going to be an option in case we couldn't come to an agreement on a new contract. I don't think it was a case of change of plans.

41 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

Would take a tardis back to January to get that miggy money in last year. Flatly refuse to believe we were that bad

42 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

How can the Miggy money be needed ? The deadline has already passed, any money now will be for this year.

Miggy is about to turn 30, and is on £60,000 a week with us.

Could probably negotiate at least £100,000 a week to go out there.

Would be really good financially for him as he goes into his 30s now.

Do a few years and maybe return to Paraguay for a swansong.

4 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Delay in the Olise deal apparently, Palace want the full fee upfront, Bayern can’t afford to do that. 

We'll give them £45m + Emil Krafth

Seems to be the way of the window.