Miguel Almirón

Deuce

The wide attacking positions are so important and none of our right sided options are anywhere near good enough for a team with European aspirations. If we have to keep one as back up I’d probably go for Miggy but ideally we’d get rid of all three and start again

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

He fucked up one counter but did exactly the right thing for the second goal.

He’s not that bad, he’s better than Fraser and miles better than Murphy. 

What!? Better than Fraser? Miles better than Murphy? Wow 

Could visibly see Wilson getting frustrated with him several times yesterday, especially that pass inside which should have had him in on goal.

We know he has his limits, he’s been here a while now but I think he’s one of the few players that hasn’t really improved at all under Howe.

His pace was exactly what we needed when Rafa signed him but again this one screamed more of a speculative Mike Ashley punt than one from Rafa’s little black book.

If he’d been allowed, he’d have signed similar for a fraction of the fee.

Guest HTT II

Apparently said his goodbyes at the weekend and he’s heading back home to Mexico. Adios Amigo!

Guest HTT II
3 hours ago, Menace said:

God your patter is fucking shite

Ah, don’t be a menace man! 

1 minute ago, sixx said:

Wouldn't mind keeping one of the three for next season - Fraser, Almiron or Murphy but to be fair they're all Championship standard.

i think Fraser is the best among the three. Hopefully he can stay fit.

5 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

He fucked up one counter but did exactly the right thing for the second goal.

He’s not that bad, he’s better than Fraser and miles better than Murphy. 

None of them are good enough tbh. I would have thought if we are signing 4 new players, a top class left forward has to be high on the list. Miggy was good last week, but it was normal service resumed yesterday. He'll run all day so that's great, but he offers no threat.

4 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Wierd how players who've been heavily involved in a team's successful run, on a par with Champion's League teams, are now deemed "Championship standard" and/or "deadwood" 

It can easily be argued that right wing is our weakest position and I'd be very surprised if any one of them is consistently a part of a PL XI next season. Maybe a bit harsh calling Fraser Championship standard, he'd surely do a job next season as a back up for us.

Guest HTT II

1 goal and 1 assist is unacceptable for an ‘attacking’ player. We need to get rid of him and half the squad really. He’s a work hard full of running nothing player. Get rid!

5 minutes ago, sixx said:

It can easily be argued that right wing is our weakest position and I'd be very surprised if any one of them is consistently a part of a PL XI next season. Maybe a bit harsh calling Fraser Championship standard, he'd surely do a job next season as a back up for us.

Fraser seems to be crocked an awful lot, not sure he's worth holding onto either. He's been here two seasons now and we've barely seen him play.

17 minutes ago, HTT II said:

1 goal and 1 assist is unacceptable for an ‘attacking’ player. We need to get rid of him and half the squad really. He’s a work hard full of running nothing player. Get rid!

Well true, but everyone in our attacking unit has pretty poor numbers. 

I’m not saying he’ll be starting next season, but out of our forwards I would keep him around.