Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Guest HTT II

Mexican cartels will be after him now hopefully!

Edited by HTT II

For all Almiron’s faults I reckon he could’ve been just as productive as Grealish if he got the same time in that Man City team. 3 goals and 3 assists ffs, he should be keeping his head down.

58 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

For all Almiron’s faults I reckon he could’ve been just as productive as Grealish if he got the same time in that Man City team. 3 goals and 3 assists ffs, he should be keeping his head down.

Classic deflection. Laugh at someone else to stop people laughing at you.

Can't say I'm particularly offended for poor Migs as much of a cheap shot as it is. More amused at Mr Hundred Million Pound Man having the brass to make such a comment after the season he's  just had. :lol:

Proper lacking from a professional standpoint to have a dig at a random player by name, pissed or not. He’s defo going to be a bit insecure about this season so will take a sly dig at someone else to take the heat off himself, says a lot about him really.

He’s a player who’s career could slide in the long term, his attitude seems to stink.

In fairness, Grealish was taking the piss out of himself a lot and his own teammates. Bit of a random dig towards Almiron but he’ll have heard worse from the stands at times. 

56 minutes ago, Nine said:

Proper lacking from a professional standpoint to have a dig at a random player by name, pissed or not. He’s defo going to be a bit insecure about this season so will take a sly dig at someone else to take the heat off himself, says a lot about him really.

He’s a player who’s career could slide in the long term, his attitude seems to stink.

Yeah I'm not Miggy's biggest fan, but to dump on a fellow pro like that is kind of offensive.

16 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Relax man. He's pissed as a fart. He'll probably apologise tomorrow and that'll be that. 

Well its nearly 3 o'clock and he's said fuckall. Assume he's still in bed refusing to check his phone because of his hangxiety.