Miguel Almirón

Deuce

8 minutes ago, Nine said:

He’s had a good half, lacks quality at times but he’s not a bad player at all 

How good can you class a forward who doesn't get goals or assists? 

5 minutes ago, TRon said:

How good can you class a forward who doesn't get goals or assists? 

A bit like Chris Wood then? Does a lot of hard work down his side, makes good runs and shows flashes of quality at times. That move early this half summed him up perfectly for me, great run and movement to get into a good position but just hits the potentially killer pass to ASM a bit behind him, he’s not consistent in the final third but that doesn’t make him useless.

Edited by Nine

Just now, Nine said:

A bit like Chris Wood then? Does a lot of hard work down his side, makes good runs and shows flashes of quality at times. That move early this half summed him up perfectly for me, great run and movement to get into a good position but just hits the pass to ASM a bit behind him, he’s not consistent in the final third but that doesn’t make him useless.

Well how highly would you class Wood then? He's shit as well. 

When he was 30 years old Aaron Lennon got depression, played very infrequently in the years that followed, went to Turkey at the age of 34  to finish his career for a side that finished 17th that year, somehow found his way back in the premier league  at the age of 35 to play for a terrible Burnley side fighting for relegation.. and still managed to contribute more this season than this waste of space.

19 hours ago, Newcastle Fan said:

When he was 30 years old Aaron Lennon got depression, played very infrequently in the years that followed, went to Turkey at the age of 34  to finish his career for a side that finished 17th that year, somehow found his way back in the premier league  at the age of 35 to play for a terrible Burnley side fighting for relegation.. and still managed to contribute more this season than this waste of space.

Strange post

19 hours ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Not liking the new lyrics to Fresh Prince

Really enjoyed Miggy yesterday. Typically endless battling with the odd glimpse of the skilful, dangerous player that you know is in there somewhere. And the smile returned; I noticed the daft grin when he was pressing someone in his own half at one point in the first half yesterday. Maybe there's time for him at NUFC yet.

I like him but I don’t think he’s had the same pace since that first hammy he got with us and he’s obviously not got the reliable quality we are going to need in the final third. I’d like to keep him as a squad player but he will actually have a value worth selling for unlike a lot of his counterparts which probably means he will be moved on.

51 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Really enjoyed Miggy yesterday. Typically endless battling with the odd glimpse of the skilful, dangerous player that you know is in there somewhere. And the smile returned; I noticed the daft grin when he was pressing someone in his own half at one point in the first half yesterday. Maybe there's time for him at NUFC yet.

Using the flag to demonstrate how much the ball curved on that "chance" that he fluffed.

3 hours ago, NWMag said:

Still think he would be better on the left, he is the most one footed player I’ve ever seen, so playing him on the right really doesn’t help him. 

He's a shit No 10, nothing more. Hopefully someone is stupid enough to give us 5M for him in the summer.