Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Guest HTT II

Grealish is one of those mates who are sound when sober, but hard work when drunk, proper annoying and makes an arse of themselves. 

i like grealish. bit of a flash c*nt.. but hey why not?

he's seems a good man in general though. 

he does a lot off the pitch and is a credit to his family as they've had a lot of issues to deal with.

Guest HTT II

I think he’s a great player myself, if Pep can iron out some of his weaknesses and make him a consistent player, he will be KDB levels. I somehow doubt it though, he’s a joy to watch in free flow, like Gazza, just oozes natural flair and skills.

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I think he’s a great player myself, if Pep can iron out some of his weaknesses and make him a consistent player, he will be KDB levels. I somehow doubt it though, he’s a joy to watch in free flow, like Gazza, just oozes natural flair and skills.

You think Grealish could be a top 3 player in the world? Because that’s what De Bruyne is. He just got 3 goals and 3 assists while getting a lot of playing time in Man City’s front 3.

He’s also such a different player to KDB, he’ll never have that much control over a game. His game is running at defenders, turning them inside out, winning fouls and finding players in and around the 20 yard box whereas KDB is linking everything together. Who’s a better midfielder than KDB in football nowadays? Can’t think of anyone 

15 hours ago, LiquidAK said:

It would definitely bother me less if he hadn't picked on the most smiley person in our squad. Like kicking a puppy ffs

Plus Miggy gives 100% in every game, regardless of end product. He might not be good enough for a top team, but he's still one of my favourite squad members because I know he'll put a shift in every day of the week.

Grealish on the other hand always seems like an under-achieving entitled twat.

20 minutes ago, gbandit said:

He’s also such a different player to KDB, he’ll never have that much control over a game. His game is running at defenders, turning them inside out, winning fouls and finding players in and around the 20 yard box whereas KDB is linking everything together. Who’s a better midfielder than KDB in football nowadays? Can’t think of anyone 

There certainly can’t be many who match vision with passing ability as well as that plus a real eye for goal, but that’s just part of his ability to strike a ball as well as he does.

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Kimbo said:

You think Grealish could be a top 3 player in the world? Because that’s what De Bruyne is. He just got 3 goals and 3 assists while getting a lot of playing time in Man City’s front 3.

Yes if he can find some consistency to his game, they are totally different players of course, but I’m mainly talking about ability not status as top 3 best player which I don’t think KDB is anyway. 

In fairness to Grealish, this was his first season at City and he did alright. I think comparing him to KDB is unfair, I'd compare him to Mahrez who arrived under similar circumstances but took a year to establish himself.

I know Marhez did better in his first season than Grealish and maybe that is telling, but we'll see.

Grealish is class and will be excellent for them IMO. 

Very few players can take Man City to another level immediately, it’s more about making sure they keep the pipeline going. Maybe Haaland will, but a forward like that is exceptional. 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Very few players can take Man City to another level immediately, it’s more about making sure they keep the pipeline going. Maybe Haaland will, but a forward like that is exceptional. 

Yeah, that was the point I came to make but it got lost in the edit. City have the luxury of giving players the time to settle. I hope it's a model we adapt.

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

He's got talent, but the real class players like KDB don't usually take the piss out of players who aren't at their level. Maybe if Grealish grows up a bit he will go on to fulfil his potential.

BBC:

Miguel Almiron's agent insists the 28-year-old Paraguayan forward will not be leaving Newcastle United this summer, with his release clause reportedly set at £60m.

Agent: "Look, definitely won't be leaving, but his release clause is 60m. That's all I'm saying."

7 minutes ago, elbee909 said:

BBC:

Miguel Almiron's agent insists the 28-year-old Paraguayan forward will not be leaving Newcastle United this summer, with his release clause reportedly set at £60m.

Agent: "Look, definitely won't be leaving, but his release clause is 60m. That's all I'm saying."

That's only if Newcastle don't want to sell him. He'll be gone for about 10 million this summer imo.

10 minutes ago, elbee909 said:

BBC:

Somebody let Aston Villa know

Guest HTT II
7 hours ago, elbee909 said:

BBC:

That will be in Peso

We might get £10-15m if we sold him? Unless we thought Anderson was ready to be first choice backup on the wings we might as well keep him another year.

I reckon a Championship club might give us that sort of fee for Murphy, sign someone like Diaby to play opposite ASM, with Almiron & Fraser backup. I’d probably still keep Anderson around the club until January too just to see how close he is to those two.

It’s funny the perception that some people have of him, a Chelsea supporting friend thinks he’s “a proper player”, they don’t get to see him week in week out so it’s all based off one half decent performance. Needless to say was shocked when I replied, “nah he’s a bit shite for the most part”

The most one footed player I’ve ever seen.