Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Not sure Rojas is that solid anymore. Pretty sure he went through a period of having digs at Miggy after some games about his lack of right foot [emoji38] Seems to rarely post about him now.

Jacobs will have been given this info from a Saudi source, presumably.

2 minutes ago, TRC said:

Think we can change the thread name now - Jacobs is a notorious shit talker and always has been.

So you don’t think the Miggy to Saudi will happen?

Jacobs does get a few things right mind. And it’s so left field it makes me worried it’s happening.

God imagine a window where we sold Miggy Trippier and Wilson.

Just now, Isaksbigrightfoot said:

Jacobs does get a few things right mind. And it’s so left field it makes me worried it’s happening.

Nope, not to Al Shabab anyway.

Ben Jacobs shoots 1000 bullets and hopes one hits.

Think Sheik Jassim bought MUFC every week according to him.

Just now, Isaksbigrightfoot said:

We may well sell one of them this window, maybe even two if the offers were really good, although can’t see it.

Think it incredibly unlikely we sell all of them.

5 minutes ago, Isaksbigrightfoot said:

Jacobs got fired from the BBC for making shit up. 

Always take everything he tweets with a pinch of salt 

18 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Not sure Rojas is that solid anymore. Pretty sure he went through a period of having digs at Miggy after some games about his lack of right foot [emoji38] Seems to rarely post about him now.

Jacobs will have been given this info from a Saudi source, presumably.

Aye I noticed that the other day..wonder if they'd had a falling out

Wow this is a bit of a shock. Club is making mad moves this month by the looks of things. Who's coming in? I haven't paid any attention to transfer news as I assumed we wouldn't be doing much either way. Was I wrong on that :lol:

I’ll miss this lad, should this come to pass. Delighted he got to star in a local derby before leaving if he does go. Many more important contributions, but that will be my most vivid memory of him. Relentless pursuit of the ball. He’ll similarly destroy many Saudi defences, entertaining many and earning shitloads. We’ll see him back in the future, like a modern day Nobby (maybe even speaking fecking English!). 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

50 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

I’ll miss this lad, should this come to pass. Delighted he got to star in a local derby before leaving if he does go. Many more important contributions, but that will be my most vivid memory of him. Relentless pursuit of the ball. He’ll similarly destroy many Saudi defences, entertaining many and earning shitloads. We’ll see him back in the future, like a modern day Nobby (maybe even speaking fecking English!). 

just when he started to use his right foot anarl.

1 hour ago, Miggys First Goal said:

The possible salary is all well and good, but at the end of the day you’re still in the middle of the fucking desert. 

I reckon I could put up with it for a year, if it meant me being £12m richer.

Surprised at this, I thought he signed a new deal not that long ago?

For me it feels a bit like the Maxi transfer in terms of really liking the guy and the efforts he puts in, but my simple acid test is that pretty much no other top ten team would touch him, which says a lot to me.

A semi decent replacement coming in and we’d barely be talking about him within a few days. 

Can't see him leaving. Murphy isn't close to a return. I guess we can shoehorn Barnes or Gordon there but like selling Wilson, we would need two replacements as we are already short.

Also like Wilson and Trippier, we won't get more money for them than we will right now. I get why he would be on the list of options to sell. Would mean bringing in a much better RW this window though. I'd take the upgrade as much as I'd love to keep miggy as squad depth.

8 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Can't see him leaving. Murphy isn't close to a return. I guess we can shoehorn Barnes or Gordon there but like selling Wilson, we would need two replacements as we are already short.

Also like Wilson and Trippier, we won't get more money for them than we will right now. I get why he would be on the list of options to sell. Would mean bringing in a much better RW this window though. I'd take the upgrade as much as I'd love to keep miggy as squad depth.

Murphy is close to a return isn’t he ?