Miguel Almirón

Deuce

While others adapted to that tweaked system he seemed to struggle not being played in by trippier constantly. The passing was also poor as was his tracking back/defensive wor. We are gonna need him for the rest of the season so fingers crossed it was just a bad day at the office for him. 

14 hours ago, nufcjmc said:

While others adapted to that tweaked system he seemed to struggle not being played in by trippier constantly. The passing was also poor as was his tracking back/defensive wor. We are gonna need him for the rest of the season so fingers crossed it was just a bad day at the office for him. 

Definitely didn't seem to know what to do really, poor game from him.

His passing wasn't poor though, it was better than most in the team (surprised me as well actually :lol:).

Edited by Aiston

Only the 2nd most left-footed player in the division between Giles of Luton and Dwight McNeil according to The Athletic.

He gets extra points for being so left footed and playing on the right though.

Trippier & Bruno top 20 for most right-footed players. But boy are those right foots special.

Edited by The College Dropout

On 11/02/2024 at 11:52, JonBez comesock said:

He isn’t a top 6 player 

Full stop

Need better if we have ambitions to be a top team , Howe will know this too.

Workrate is outstanding though and a nice guy 😃

He’s not a top 4 player, think it’s a closer call for top 6. Either way I’m sure we see him as a squad player or sale in the long term. 

It is difficult to see your team mates unmarked in dangerous positions when you constantly run with your head down.

He should have been replaced last summer, hopefully he is replaced this one coming.

I've said it just as the window closed in the summer we'll regret not getting someone in his place, costed us more than we know.

That being said, he really should've had an assist to Gordon who only had to get his head up and score.

Just now, Shearergol said:

I usually defend him. I can’t today.

Aye, it was absolutely terrible. I couldn't tell if he was in a huff or saving legs due to knowing Barnes only had an hour in him but the work he's usually class at was also not there for long stretches. That usually offsets a lot of his braindeaded-ness.

27 minutes ago, Joe1984 said:

Bit harsh. Can't blame him for not wanting to go there.

I don’t blame him at all for not wanting to go, I just wish he did want to go. Getting £30 million for him would have been great business 

Just now, NWMag said:

I don’t blame him at all for not wanting to go, I just wish he did want to go. Getting £30 million for him would have been great business 

Wouldn't have got 30. Fair Market Value. We didn't for ASM.