Newcastle United 1-2 Wolverhampton Wanderers - 09/12/2018 - post match from p20

Greg

Guest neesy111

Cant wait for VAR to be implemented. We must surely be the team that will benefit the most from it

Aye. We can't get any worse rub of decisions than we currently do, it's f***ing mental.

We were only 10th on the list from a BBC study for last season.

Shit I'm absolutely devastated after that, like. A draw would've been an alright result.

Weird one really, Wolves barely deserved to win but we definitely deserved to lose. Far, far too many individual errors. Absolutely gutting.

Ref didn't help, like. Another absolutely minging non-decision not going in our favour.

I've got no complaints with the red card but it winds me up so much that refs never waste an opportunity to send our players off (and Mike Dean could have shown a yellow card and probably escaped criticism even from Wolves players/fans), but other teams are seemingly free to elbow our players as much as they want,

Cant wait for VAR to be implemented. We must surely be the team that will benefit the most from it

Isn’t it 149 games now since the opposition have had a Red against us? :lol:

And people still think there's no bias against us  :lol:

As much as I berate Perez for being a soft cunt, that elbow is a red card, a pen and a lengthy ban for violent conduct.  There's elbows and then there's this.  Perez didn't try and make anything of that, the impact was genuinely enough to flip him onto his back.

The cunt might get a ban, but it doesn't help us, since Mike Dean had pre-decided that Wolves were going to win today.

Perez is fucking seething like. Absolutely shocking performance from Mike Dean again.

Poor lad could barely express his anger either :lol: raging

He can be frustrating but he put in a shift today like. Didn't deserve to be on the losing side, and got his nose flattened for his trouble.

I've got no complaints with the red card but it winds me up so much that refs never waste an opportunity to send our players off (and Mike Dean could have shown a yellow card and probably escaped criticism even from Wolves players/fans), but other teams are seemingly free to elbow our players as much as they want,

This.

The last time we had a player sent off against us in the Premier League. Absolutely fucking ridiculous. Boly's literally just jumped up and full blast elbowed Perez in the face, in the penalty area, right in front of the ref.

Play on.

Almost 6 years ago. If I didn’t laugh I’d cry. :lol:

Bit gutted about that, but we fielded what I think wasn't our best available on the day. We have quite a few players that are thick as mince, decision making from so many over all is appalling. KI for instance, he looks nothing special, but he uses his brain keeps things simple and doesn't over complicate things, on the other hand there's at least 5 or 6 today lacking anything upstairs when it came to using footballing nous.

Bit gutted about that, but we fielded what I think wasn't our best available on the day. We have quite a few players that are thick as mince, decision making from so many over all is appalling. KI for instance, he looks nothing special, but he uses his brain keeps things simple and doesn't over complicate things, on the other hand there's at least 5 or 6 today lacking anything upstairs when it came to using footballing nous

You are correct, but you can't make a silk purse out of a pig's ear. That's the problem and unless we spend some coin and bring some quality in, that is the sort of player you are going to have to watch.