Huddersfield Town 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 15/12/18 Postmatch reaction from pg17

BlueStar

I travelled away for ten years on and off and have never heard it. I associate it with Boro mainly, and Arsenal.

I've been going to NUFC games since the early 80's (not so much since around 2003 when I moved away and started a family) and have never known NUFC fans sing it.

For some reason, I associate it with teams like Man Utd and FA Cup semi finals in the 80's

I travelled away for ten years on and off and have never heard it. I associate it with Boro mainly, and Arsenal.

WTF you went to away games for 10 years and have never heard this sung....did you go to away games wearing ear mufflers??

tbf its not been sung often for over 20 yrs.

WTF you went to away games for 10 years and have never heard this sung....did you go to away games wearing ear mufflers??

Was sung very very often during the 90s I don't know how old the poster is but if he went in the 90s hed have heard it all the time

Was one on the main songs in the 70s and 80s

I've been going to NUFC games since the early 80's (not so much since around 2003 when I moved away and started a family) and have never known NUFC fans sing it.

For some reason, I associate it with teams like Man Utd and FA Cup semi finals in the 80's

You must have been either too young or wearing ear muffs it was one of the main songs in the 70s and 80s

Was sung very very often during the 90s I don't know how old the poster is but if he went in the 90s hed have heard it all the time

Nah 2003-2013ish.

Nah 2003-2013ish.

Heard it plenty during that period myself but usually on away days in pubs or on the bus, rarely at a game.