Newcastle United 1 - 1 Blackburn - 05/01/19 - Post-match reaction from page 13

BlueStar

Why on Earth would you waste Rondon on a competition we have feck all chance of winning? I’d love a cup run but realistically as soon as we draw a vaguely competent Prem side we’d be out.

As Rafa’s made clear, with this squad staying up is going to be incredibly difficult. Doing so without Rondon and relying on Joselu would be nigh on impossible.

It’s like a bad Football Manager experiment - ‘could a Premier League club stay up with Joselu as their main striker’.

The answer is most definitely not.

My goodness ... we're actually losing at home to Blackburn?!

Actually have a pretty strong team playing too. This is crazy.

The club just needs to implode at this point it's all so pointless.

Were people expecting owt different today? Ashley will be laughing his tits off again.

Nope, said it was evens we'd lose in the pre-match thread. We are too shit at full strength to beat these teams, once you take the half decent players out they have to be favourites.

Not against Blackburn though, a team playing 3rd tier last season.  This should be better.

We have a bunch of players who don't know how to put the ball in the net. When your usual expected goal tally is 0, any opposition can have a chance.

:lol: All this talk of the Kenyon letter being a Bishop backed plot, more inclined to believe astroturfing rafa dissenters being planted to split the ranks and sow division as a distraction he's planned.

It's crossed my mind as well :lol:

Some people talk pure shit, or are just massively short sighted.

How many more games will have to go by with Kenedy, Murphy and Joselu being worse than s*** before some people on this forum stop licking their arses.

Name any one instance of this happening. This is such f***ing garbage it's actually irritating to read

Have a look through the Kenedy thread then, fella.

There are plenty of people defending him.

A pointless club to follow unless you like losing all the time. I watched Ossie Ardiles' lot a

nd I can't remember it as bad as this.

Watching Ossie Ardiles team was no where near as bad as this fucking hopeless bunch of tossers

At least ossies team was full of kids who went on to all have decent careers. None of these chumps will amount to anything in the game

Joselu, Kenedy, Murphy and Ritchie is far more than enough against a Championship side.

I'm not sure Rafa should bother throwing anyone on. Leave it as it is. Maybe it will let fans filling the stadium understand the dire situation this club is in.

How many more games will have to go by with Kenedy, Murphy and Joselu being worse than shit before some people on this forum stop licking their arses.

Name any one instance of this happening. This is such fucking garbage it's actually irritating to read

:lol:

Just absolute horse shit.