Emiliano Sala

bowlingcrofty

f***ing hell why not fly commercial

Feel it is so weird that either Cardiff/Nantes or Sala himself chose that he'd travel in such a small plane. Everyone involved in this are rich enough to utilize a proper private jet.

:thup: especially a single prop.

It’s not like it’s a tin shed on wheels. It’s one of the few if only none jet powered aircraft that’s got a pressurised cabin. It is designed for show haul private small group flights such as this one.

Fuck me. :(

I remember Tim Vickery saying that the Argentinian national team, including Messi, had flown on the same plane as Chapecoense a few weeks earlier and come dangerously close to running out of fuel in the same way.

Sala said the following:

“Hello, little brothers, how are you crazy people? Brother, I’m dead, I was here in Nantes doing things, things, things, things and things, and it never stops, it never stops, it never stops. I’m here on a plane that looks like it’s about to fall apart, and I’m going to Cardiff, crazy, tomorrow we already start, and in the afternoon we start training, boys, in my new team… Let’s see what happens, so, how are you brothers and sisters, all right? If in an hour and a half you have no news from me, I don’t know if they are going to send someone to look for me because they cannot find me, but you know … Dad, how scared am I!”

:'(

This hurts my fucking soul.

If they have sent him over on a shitty little plane in bad weather, just to be able to get back to training on time then Warnock needs a good kicking.

Warnock is an absolute spacker, heard stories of him charging players to be in the first team a few years ago.

Guest neesy111

If they have sent him over on a shitty little plane in bad weather, just to be able to get back to training on time then Warnock needs a good kicking.

Warnock is an absolute spacker, heard stories of him charging players to be in the first team a few years ago.

As if Warnock is deciding that man.  Cardiff would have hired a company to provide a plane for him to sort his stuff out.

Warnock isn't chartering planes. He's dense as mince but he's not that bad. He'll have been oblivious to the travel arrangements is my guess.

As if Warnock is deciding that man.  Cardiff would have hired a company to provide a plane for him to sort his stuff out.

I never said he booked the flight.. but it says in the message he starts training tomorrow afternoon and they have gave him a shit plane to try and make it back on time.

Guest neesy111

I never said he booked the flight.. but it says in the message he starts training tomorrow afternoon and they have gave him a shit plane to try and make it back on time.

I don't think cardiff decide on what plane to use, they would have used a company to charter the plane itself to what was available.

I think it's quite reasonable for a player who signed for them last friday to have his first training session the following tuesday.

It's France they could have got him back a million ways on time.

He took the same plane back that he flew to France in from Wales.

He took the same plane back that he flew to France in from Wales.

Warnock out then ffs. It might be a lot of people's fault or no one's and just a tragic accident but I'll bet my life's debt on the fact Warnock had fuck all to do with it.

Sala said the following:

“Hello, little brothers, how are you crazy people? Brother, I’m dead, I was here in Nantes doing things, things, things, things and things, and it never stops, it never stops, it never stops. I’m here on a plane that looks like it’s about to fall apart, and I’m going to Cardiff, crazy, tomorrow we already start, and in the afternoon we start training, boys, in my new team… Let’s see what happens, so, how are you brothers and sisters, all right? If in an hour and a half you have no news from me, I don’t know if they are going to send someone to look for me because they cannot find me, but you know … Dad, how scared am I!”

:'(

Harrowing.

Wasn’t it a private journey though to said goodbye to his old friends and teamates. Cardiff had nothing to do with it. They didn’t tell hm to go fly back to France, from what I can see he made a personal choice as he wanted one last farewell to some good friends.

It matters not anyways. What matters now is the strength of his family and friends to get through such a bad time as it is all but certain he is gone now. I feel real bad for them.

This man had just realized a dream and for it to be taken away in such tragic circumstances is heartbreaking.

I’ve never understood the whole outpouring of grief for people that have nothing to do with you.

It’s like people are watching others to see how they should react too. Or waiting to see what Cardiff City or their manager has to say about it and then judging them on whether they were emotional enough about it.

I’m sure sky news will read out tweets from other footballers about it. And say if Paul Pogba or some other big name tweets about it, it means that the guys life was worthwhile. Same with actors and musicians, it’s weird.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s tragic for sure, same as the Leicester crash but up until today I honestly hadn’t given that a moments thought in weeks.. and that was truly horrible how it happened.

Life goes on.

Sweeney and Alder obviously hit home more because that could have been any of us. But sure less than 5 years later everyone has moved on from that too.

Humans are a fickle bunch.

Is this post for real??

If the weather is atrocious and I crash my car on the way to work is it my bosses fault for telling me to be at work that day??

Some people man