Emiliano Sala

bowlingcrofty

You're all poring over the text messages of a dead man, and I'm weird for injecting a bit of humour? That's just it though, if any one of you had suffered any personal loss, you'd welcome a bit of humour.

I remember another man who had a fascination with the next messages of the deceased. Never understood why he was so popular. I do now.

You're all poring over the text messages of a dead man, and I'm weird for injecting a bit of humour? That's just it though, if any one of you had suffered any personal loss, you'd welcome a bit of humour.

I remember another man who had a fascination with the next messages of the deceased. Never understood why he was so popular. I do now.

Bruh, you really got something wrong in your mind.

This hurts my fucking soul.

If they have sent him over on a shitty little plane in bad weather, just to be able to get back to training on time then Warnock needs a good kicking.

Warnock is an absolute spacker, heard stories of him charging players to be in the first team a few years ago.

As if Warnock is deciding that man.  Cardiff would have hired a company to provide a plane for him to sort his stuff out.

I never said he booked the flight.. but it says in the message he starts training tomorrow afternoon and they have gave him a shit plane to try and make it back on time.

I'm pretty certain the plane would have been airworthy when it took off. Just a tragic accident.

Just stop.

How does this affect Cardiff? Do they pay Nantes for a player that didn't even step foot into their training facility?

I assume they would have insurance, they do when a team travel together. Not sure about a single player travelling alone on a seemingly private plane.

Players are a commodity, i would think they're insured all the time.

They'll have insurance but suspect they'll take a hit on the money that's been exchanged.

Thryll be insured for his value, thry may have insured him for more than that, but probably not at his age. Thryll lose money on agents and signing fees and I'm guessing won't see any of it for some time, certainly not before the window closes so really they've lost out big time.

If they have sent him over on a shitty little plane in bad weather, just to be able to get back to training on time then Warnock needs a good kicking.

Warnock is an absolute spacker, heard stories of him charging players to be in the first team a few years ago.

As if Warnock is deciding that man.  Cardiff would have hired a company to provide a plane for him to sort his stuff out.

I never said he booked the flight.. but it says in the message he starts training tomorrow afternoon and they have gave him a shit plane to try and make it back on time.

I'm pretty certain the plane would have been airworthy when it took off. Just a tragic accident.

Exactly. The pilot, aircrew and engineers will have deemed the plane to be safe, before hand.

Exactly. The pilot, aircrew and engineers will have deemed the plane to be safe, before hand.

Smaller private planes are under less scrutiny than commercial aircraft fwiw. Until we actually know why, it'll be speculation all the way i guess.

Guest neesy111

This wasn't a commercial craft, would had been up to the pilot to decide whether the craft itself was save or not most likely.

It doesn't even have to be that the aircraft was not airworthy.  I used to live near a small airfield where a guy used to do air acrobatics in a biplane doing rolls and loops etc.  I understand he had even represented England.  Quite annoying when he did it for 2hours over your back garden in the hot summer sun on a weekend, until of course the one day he misjudged his dive, and nose dived into the ground.  Its called pilot error.

It's France they could have got him back a million ways on time.

He took the same plane back that he flew to France in from Wales.

He obviously didn't think much of it though. Apparently there was only 2 or 3 people on the plane, it was a private aircraft, probably not subjected to the same rigorous testing commercial jets would be I guess.

Journalist these days are complete scum. Will do anything to get a few more clicks to impress their dickhead and even bigger scum bosses.

They will stop at nothing and yes they never were thought the word respect or its meaning. The only interest they have is in getting as many stories out of possible for as many clicks as possible and basic human decency often gets in the way of them doing that so it gets thrown under the bus.