Emiliano Sala

bowlingcrofty

Fucking hell why not fly commercial

Feel it is so weird that either Cardiff/Nantes or Sala himself chose that he'd travel in such a small plane. Everyone involved in this are rich enough to utilize a proper private jet.

I reckon he's changed his mind about the transfer after they got beat off us, and he's done a Reggie Perrin

I don’t know which part of you decided that this was an appropriate time or topic to make a joke, but in future I think that’s the part you keep inside your head.  :thup:

f***ing hell why not fly commercial

Feel it is so weird that either Cardiff/Nantes or Sala himself chose that he'd travel in such a small plane. Everyone involved in this are rich enough to utilize a proper private jet.

:thup: especially a single prop.

It’s very sad.

Private aircraft are becoming more affordable or available to the slightly less rich and famous, and geographical needs increase the demand for such trips. Just on a fixed probability basis this is going to increase the occurrence of these tragedies. Increased demand also means increased pressure on planes and pilot availability so the probability may increase a little too.

I hope Sala and the Leicester owner’s deaths haven’t been in vain and that the coroners and air accident investigators and more generally the governments of the world speak out and act promptly to stop an escalation.

Huh? Light aircraft crash around once a week in UK airspace, sometimes more often - not all lead to death but over water your chances of survival are next to none. you’ll just never read much about it unless there’s a celebrity on board or in your local newspaper. These statistics are in fact down from previous years, proving flying is in general a safe mode of transport.

There will always be aircraft accidents - there’s nothing the government of the world need to do.

Around 25 (minimum) private chartered aircraft land at my work everyday Mon-Fri, and there hasn’t been an incident (touch wood) for years.

Unless I’m mis-interpreting what you mean, I don’t see how any action I should required to stop an ‘escalation’.

Anyway, awful news.

Agree it’s safe but at the same time the more people can afford these flights and want to take them the more incidents are going to occur with needless risk to life. Better regulation is going to be needed going into the future.

I guess I'm a bit naive about such things but it surprises me that they haven't found the plane already. If it goes down in the Atlantic or something it's understandable, but in the Channel I figured they'd be able to pick up the transponder signal fairly quickly?

I reckon he's changed his mind about the transfer after they got beat off us, and he's done a Reggie Perrin

3rd person to make a shitty joke in this thread. What’s wrong with people?

I guess I'm a bit naive about such things but it surprises me that they haven't found the plane already. If it goes down in the Atlantic or something it's understandable, but in the Channel I figured they'd be able to pick up the transponder signal fairly quickly?

Little private ones like that I don't think have same transponders as commercial

I don’t know which part of you decided that this was an appropriate time or topic to make a joke, but in future I think that’s the part you keep inside your head.  :thup:

Or don't even think it. Be a human being please....show respect.

Dreadful stuff, saw a picture of the plane and was like fuck why would you chance that when you can afford a proper jet. But then I'd have had no qualms about getting on it myself, you don't think about these things. Especially at times when things are going well, would've just been one big adventure at a momentous time in his life.

RIP.

Maybe not the best timed tweet

Who gives a fuck? As if he even knows.

The modern football fan loves nothing more than an excuse to be a grief-ridden, histrionic melt.

OMFG HAV SUM RESPECT U CUNT UR A DISGRACE U CANT MAKE A JOKE ABOUT SAD FOOTBALL THINGS FFS

Literally any other non-football tragedy is fair game mind.

The modern football fan loves nothing more than an excuse to be a grief-ridden, histrionic melt.

OMFG HAV SUM RESPECT U CUNT UR A DISGRACE U CANT MAKE A JOKE ABOUT SAD FOOTBALL THINGS FFS

I always preferred Teller.

ridiculously angry post :lol:

For a part-time poster you really are a clueless little cock aren’t you.