Jordan Lukaku

joeyt

Ashley spending a possible £19M on a LB.

Just imagine what is going through Pards head right now.

Think it's all the evidence we need that Pardew has been lined up to return in the summer, and has sanctioned the move.

Anyway ...  the one thing that I really like from his clips is how competitive and aggressive he is. He's also really strong and quick. All great attributes.

Unfortunately I can see him coming in and doing really well for us, and being very well suited to the premier league, and then we'll all get to watch him sign for West Ham or Wolves in the summer.

He's not 19 million good. Who comes up with these prices?

Average players go for around 10-15 million these days, so can't really say he's not worth 19 million.

Fair enough, but what could a left back do in 5 months to convince fat Mike to re launder £19.1 million back into the club to buy him

Oh, we won't buy him, but there's no reason he's not worth 19 million

Guest neesy111

Is the 6.5m euros not the loan fee?

If it is indeed the buyout/option fee, then its even more sickening that Ashley now won't even sanction a permanent transfer at that price.

6.5 euros seems to be loan fee and wages.

Am I right in my understanding that he would need to sign before 12noon today to be able to feature in the Watford home game tomorrow?

I don’t think Rafa would play him in anyway, he likes them to have some training time with the squad first.

Spurs will be the earliest we’ll see if him I think.

There have been suggestions from Belgium that Newcastle would have to pay £19.1million.

But United will want to see the left-sided player get a run of games under his belt and impress before breaking their transfer record for the first time since they signed Michael Owen for £16million back in 2005.

Aye you're not kidding. The Chronic taking the piss.