Newcastle United 2 (Two)-1 Manchester City (29/01/2019) - post match p19 onwards

Sima

Guest reefatoon

Wow, those ratings in the Mirror are ridiculous. Didn't Pep come out himself and say he couldn't get past our two holding midfielders? While this donkey has them as chasing shadows and conceding possession all the time. What a daft cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

I see the usual suspects are absolutely nowhere to be seen yet again.

Gutless w*****s.

Never mind, I'm sure we'll lose next time. #thoughtsandprayers

Looks like those scores were written before the match, anticipating a loss - and he simply bumped them up a point after the result.

Perez and Longstaff 5 :lol:

:lol:

It’s a right fucking joke like. Defensive shambles my arse.

Guest Howaythetoon

Defensive shambles? :lol:

:lol: :lol: It was like the complete opposite of that.

I can only assume he’s either talking absolute shite or got us confused with Man City. Now they were a shambles in defence. We defended superb in all areas of the pitch defending from the very front. We were dominant in the air at the back, held a good off-side line, stood them up on one on ones and forced them to play in front of us. We could have done better on their goal, but in general we didn’t make many mistakes.

Defensive shambles? :lol:

:lol: :lol: It was like the complete opposite of that.

I can only assume he’s either talking absolute shite or got us confused with Man City. Now they were a shambles in defence. We defended superb in all areas of the pitch defending from the very front. We were dominant in the air at the back, held a good off-side line, stood them up on one on ones and forced the, to play in front of us.

He reckons he's changed it for the later editions, claims that was the marks at 65 minutes when we were losing, still wrong even then.

Guest Howaythetoon

How can you give player match ratings when the game hasn’t finished? Pretty patterns? Fuck off, cliched bollocks.

Remember Anal’s player ratings? :lol:

Robert - The Frenchman’s 2 long range goals were speculative efforts that could have easily sailed over the bar. Left his team-mate exposed at the back throughout which the opposition took full advantage of to claim all 3 points. 4/10

Shearer - The Geordie lion of Gosforth sheet metal worker’s son was once again United’s talisman up front. He couldn’t have struck that penalty any better and 9 times out of 10 the ‘keeper wouldn’t have saved it. Didn’t deserve to be on the losing team and needs his wayward French winger to start crossing instead of wild long range shots. 9/10