Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United - 2/2/19 @ 12:30 (Live on Sky Sports)

Greg

2-0 can’t see a win in truth, they are better than us by miles and should win easy.

Sit down, we need to have a talk about how football works.

We are still pretty average, I expect the worst mate in most matches, makes it sweeter when a surprise pops up :lol:    2-0 I think will be the score tbh, we will see.

We should get beat if its just down to sheer investment and overall technical quality. But we're very good at frustrating teams and when we have the belief we can often carry that into stealing a result. I'd love a result here as with about 6 or 7 players back next week it really sets us up to finish just as strongly as last year.

Guest neesy111

It would be typically of us of old to get a result here then lose to Huddersfield next week.

We play wolves next week

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Can't believe Rafa has spent all that money on Almirons and he isn't even in the squad AND he deliberately lost against Watford. This country...

A point here would be fantastic. Cant see it though. Still if you told me we would have 3 (or more) points from City/Spurs week...I would have been laughing. Gonna say 3-1 Spurs. I expect them to come out fast today trying to put this away early.