Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-1 Newcastle United - 11/02/19

Disco

FWIW I don't think it was a foul, but it's also a challenge that 99.9% of the time is given as a foul in modern football, but naturally when it's us it isn't.

That's where i am with it, if it was given against Rondon scoring (which it obviously would have been as it's us) we would be seething.

Guest neesy111

If that's the other end, this place is up in arms if it gets disallowed.  Subjective decision and can't use stills as justification for it, in real time it looks fine imo.

Not even sure what saying Dubravka should be stronger even means. What - jump with a bit more force to burst through Boly's arms? Which he needs to anticipate might be there?

He was barely touched though, and he sat underneath it. He needs to high point it, not wait for it to come down

That's not being stronger - that's jumping earlier.

Not even sure what saying Dubravka should be stronger even means. What - jump with a bit more force to burst through Boly's arms? Which he needs to anticipate might be there?

He was barely touched though, and he sat underneath it. He needs to high point it, not wait for it to come down

Played yourself.

Don’t see why it was a foul. Striker has every right to jump and head the ball. Dubs just got his positioning and timing wrong.

Now Almiron in the corner. I’d like to see that again.

Use your eyes mate before commenting.

I fucking hate how pundits make their mind up before seeing a replay pretty much and then ignore whats in front of their fucking eyes. Incompetent as fuck.

"I think slow motion makes it look like his hands are all over him for longer"  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

If that's the other end, this place is up in arms if it gets disallowed.  Subjective decision and can't use stills as justification for it, in real time it looks fine imo.

If that's the other end it gets disallowed, which is the bigger issue really. I don't think we're being paranoid or playing the victim either, we've been absolutely fucked by shit decisions and/or decisions not going our way this season.

Agreed. Also we played well but Wolves had lots of chances, draw was probably a fair result

In real time you can miss things.

2 hands coming over your face even for half a second (ie, "in real time") is more than enough to stop you catching a ball like that. Real time or still, it's a foul, man.

Guest firetotheworks

I f***ing hate how pundits make their mind up before seeing a replay pretty much and then ignore whats in front of their f***ing eyes. Incompetent as f***.

"I think slow motion makes it look like his hands are all over him for longer"  :lol:

It's true tbf. Soft at full speed, assault in slow motion.