Arsenal vs Newcastle United - Mon 01/04/19 - 20:00 (Live on Sky Sports)

Infinitely Content

Won at West Ham last season.

ahhhh new page wanker

That looks more like a satisfied sigh than annoyance.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/7e/7ea7a6f7c5d1efa8ad23ed97d60475f4be9ad12f5bd7616a60288adcb93a6c91.jpg

Arsenal win unfortunately, but we can afford it given our recent results. I've thought for a few weeks now that this is the game where Almiron might get off the mark. Don't know why, just get that feeling it's this type of game he may be afforded a bit more space.

The thread images you create are fantastic mate.

Thanks :thup: I'm grateful that people seem to like them  :)

Guest alijmitchell

Wait, those images aren't like official ones? I thought they were like the clubs images or something. I should have known better, these are class and everything the club does is utter turd

What game changing decision(s) will go against us in this game then?

I'll go for offside goal for them allowed.

I'm going to go for Dubravka red card and penalty when mis-timing a block just for the additional non-event in the Everton game rage.

I don't like Monday night games but at least it gives Yedlin and Almiron a bit more chance to recover, both play in America on the Tuesday.

Not sure if Arsenal have any South Americans.

That Torreira is Uruguayan.  He was impressive earlier in the season, haven’t seen much of him recently though.

I never expect anything from this fixture and they are playing really well at home. I guess we're nicely set up to play on the counter attack with the pace we have but a point would be a great result. At least the pressure is off a bit and we're not desperately needing a 3 points given our recent run.

Can see a 2 or 3-1 to them