The other games today 2019/20

Greg

There's the only reason for not wanting Liverpool to win the league. What a cunt Henderson is.

:serious:

...and he instantly proves my point with an awful challenge and deserved yellow card.  ;D

That's some chip on your shoulder.  He's the best player the north east has produced for years despite being a mackem, don't see him in any bother like the other idiots.

Well that's just your opinion mate. I personally think he's a very limited player, with a nasty (on the pitch) streak. I also have an issue with players who "celebrate" goals like he did. Where's the joy, the elation in that horrible snarl? Don't know what he gets up to off the pitch.If not getting into bother like village idiot Pickford is how you rate a player then fair enough.

Very limited player- definitely not

Nasty on the pitch streak- well if you call that nasty then I worry about you

“Celebrate” with a snarl- who gives a fuck

What he gets up to- really don’t care

And not sure if he has done anything wrong

Still a cunt though

But seriously you have some issues about getting angry about any of the nothing issues above

Very limited player- definitely not

Nasty on the pitch streak- well if you call that nasty then I worry about you

“Celebrate” with a snarl- who gives a fuck

What he gets up to- really don’t care

And not sure if he has done anything wrong

Still a cunt though

But seriously you have some issues about getting angry about any of the nothing issues above

Thanks for your concern.

I don't think he has a nasty streak but I'd agree he's a limited player. Liverpool are currently and England will have to replace him to move to the next level.

As for Liverpool a massive reason for people hating them is the fans. We're also supposed to forget in the media gushing that their side is worth the best part of half a billion quid. Klopp has become highly unlikable with his array of weather based excuses, ignoring that they seem to get quite a bit of luck on an almost weekly basis.

I know some born and bred Geordies who support Liverpool and they are planning to get tickets in the home end for our game. Latched on to Liverpool when they were winning  everything back then or the 'culture' of supporting Liverpool. Pure horrible gloryhunting cunts of the highest order. One of them used to take great pleasure in telling me how shite 'yous' are (that's the way they speak). I despise every fucking one of them.

Man City could be argued are nouveau riche but their fans aren't, I've met quite a few over the years and not one fell into the category above. If they keep winning everything then this may change in a generation or so and we might see Geordies who support them. For the moment, that's not the case. To a man, they have all been decent knowledgeable fans who stuck by their club when they were shite.

I don't get the money thing either. I'ts not like Liverpool have got 11 scousers who they bought from the pound shop.

Hopefully the game at St James will mean nothing to us, staying up wise, but I will be devastated if Liverpool win the title at our place. Having to put up with them cunts on the Monday will be horrific.

Fuck Liverpool and fuck their fans. Many City everyday for me.

Guest Howaythetoon

Don’t mind Liverpool, anyone but Man City, Chelsea or Man Utd. Love Klopp and although their fans are unbearable, they play great football and it would be nice to see that type of football and manager rewarded. As for Henderson, he’s limited in that he needs certain players around him, but he’s still a top player for me and has been a top player since he came through for the mackems, Liverpool and indeed playing for England.

O0

Absolutely 2Ameobis

The generation of Man Utd glory hunters and the utter media wankfest we endured over them pales as compared to the years of bias and wankfestery we suffered when the red side of Merseyside where top dogs.

It will be unbearable if they win it this year and just precipitate another deluge of scouse love in from the BBC et al.

Spot on with the fans thing too; most Man City fans I have met have been with them through the very lean times and are nowhere near the levels of insufferability of Man U or Liverpool fans and their entitlement mentality.

Personally cannot stand fucking Klopp either.

I know some born and bred Geordies who support Liverpool and they are planning to get tickets in the home end for our game. Latched on to Liverpool when they were winning  everything back then or the 'culture' of supporting Liverpool. Pure horrible gloryhunting cunts of the highest order. One of them used to take great pleasure in telling me how shite 'yous' are (that's the way they speak). I despise every fucking one of them.

Man City could be argued are nouveau riche but their fans aren't, I've met quite a few over the years and not one fell into the category above. If they keep winning everything then this may change in a generation or so and we might see Geordies who support them. For the moment, that's not the case. To a man, they have all been decent knowledgeable fans who stuck by their club when they were shite.

I don't get the money thing either. I'ts not like Liverpool have got 11 scousers who they bought from the pound shop.

Hopefully the game at St James will mean nothing to us, staying up wise, but I will be devastated if Liverpool win the title at our place. Having to put up with them cunts on the Monday will be horrific.

Fuck Liverpool and fuck their fans. Many City everyday for me.

This

Man City are on a long term plan of killing off the opposition by their mammoth spending, and in all probability are cheating as they do it.

I know there'd be an irritating fuss if Liverpool win it, but a City win is by far the worse outcome.

Ageed can't stand city