The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

Hardly Thomas Cook's fault tbf :lol:

It is though, they should have enough aircraft non standby for it especially when they are a sports trip provider.

The airline I work for would have no issue in getting a replacement plane but guessing that's why Thomas cook is about to go bust

Guest neesy111

Its almost like the Premier League is a different competition to the Champions League...

Well yeah, obviously, but it cheapens the competition when poorer teams win it.

It’s proper boring to have the same 3-4 teams hashing it out year-after-year.

Spurs have earned it.

Got no problem with spurs in the final, my issue is their fans are the biggest cunts on the planet

Disappointing  for the Spurs fans if they don’t make it.

If it was us in a final like that though, theirs not a chance that I would risk flying out the day of the final.

It is though, they should have enough aircraft non standby for it especially when they are a sports trip provider.

The airline I work for would have no issue in getting a replacement plane but guessing that's why Thomas cook is about to go bust

Nothing to say they had a problem getting a replacement either though. Their base is Manchester I think, no reason for them to have empty planes lying around Stansted

Its almost like the Premier League is a different competition to the Champions League...

Spurs have earned it.

Got no problem with spurs in the final, my issue is their fans are the biggest cunts on the planet

I can think of plenty that are worse

Guest neesy111

Spurs have earned it.

I can think of plenty that are worse

Guessing you've never lived in North/ East london?

Spurs have earned it.

:lol: fans of every team not your own are cunts.

Guest neesy111

Spurs have earned it.

:lol: fans of every team not your own are cunts.

True

I would have a lot of sympathy for thomas cook etc if it werent for the massive price gouging that all the airlines took part in. I know they run on tight margins so got to take a payday when it comes but it really should be stopped.

Poor bastards, hope they get to see at least some of the game.

It's an absolute sickener man :lol:

They won't even be able to watch it on the plane right?

Probably better off just going back home to watch it and getting compensation off Thomas Cook or whoever.

Guest neesy111

I would have a lot of sympathy for thomas cook etc if it werent for the massive price gouging that all the airlines took part in. I know they run on tight margins so got to take a payday when it comes but it really should be stopped.

Absolute bollocks this.