The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

Well that’s a reason not to have the game at Goodison “of all places”. Anyway just Everton have Pickford so probably not challenging for the title any time until he’s replaced.

How? i meant having fans there would be the worst possible choice. Sky high cases, and a tiny ground, cramped. Not sure what you're getting at? It's a bad idea.

Especially in Liverpool which is looking like the new hotspot for the virus.

Well that’s a reason not to have the game at Goodison “of all places”. Anyway just Everton have Pickford so probably not challenging for the title any time until he’s replaced.

How? i meant having fans there would be the worst possible choice. Sky high cases, and a tiny ground, cramped. Not sure what you're getting at? It's a bad idea.

:lol:    I agree man. Mcmanaman was saying the opposite, wasn’t he?

Pickford's problem is genuinely hubris, he's so thick and arrogant that he sets himself up for this all the time. He has a terrible mentality.

Not sure I’ve seen a goalkeeper with a worse mentality. Particularly when he plays us.

Guest neesy111

Pickford was so funny in that 3-2 under Rafa.

Incredible game

One of my favourites from the Rafa era. We could never pull something like that off now.

Honestly wouldn't put it past bruce getting 3 OG's in a game with the luck he's had.

:lol:    I agree man. Mcmanaman was saying the opposite, wasn’t he?

Unless I'm going mad he was saying they should have fans there? Dunno maybe i am :lol:

Yes :lol: and I’m saying they shouldn’t  :lol: particularly in a tight ground

Pickford's problem is genuinely hubris, he's so thick and arrogant that he sets himself up for this all the time. He has a terrible mentality.

Not sure I’ve seen a goalkeeper with a worse mentality. Particularly when he plays us.

Aye, he's the mentality of a 16 year old radgie, its so stupid. He cant and wont change.

Yeah, it’s mad how all he has to do is not get wound up and keep a level head and he might be an okay keeper but he loses his head all the time.