The other games today 2019/20

Greg

yeah same, he's great. He's really likeable and seems to be getting an identity in the team, has the gravitas to attract big names. good times for them cunts (neil aside)

Aye. Last few years they were always a good window and good manager away from cracking it because they've got the budget. They've nailed it with getting Ancelotti and this window.

I legit think Everton can win this league

If they replace Pickford maybe

Who is their back up?

Lossl who is trash

ah okay, sugn Dubs and they'd prob do alright. We'd sell.

Was just thinking this

Don’t like Everton fans, absolutely detest us from my experience, swallow every stereotype about us and seem to feel threatened.

They’re a bigger club with a smaller stadium but that’ll soon change. The delirium on Grand Old Team when the Saudis pulled out was a thing to behold as was the grief I got with my then young teenage stepson and his mate when we came out the ground after HBA had done them.

Don’t like Everton fans, absolutely detest us from my experience, swallow every stereotype about us and seem to feel threatened.

They’re a bigger club with a smaller stadium but that’ll soon change. The delirium on Grand Old Team when the Saudis pulled out was a thing to behold as was the grief I got with my then young teenage stepson and his mate when we came out the ground after HBA had done them.

Aye they don’t like us.  There is the obvious debate to be had whether or not they’re bigger though. Certainly we have more potential imo.

I'm not surprised they hate us when many on here call them the Scouse mackems.  Goes both ways.

Think this is mostly in response to their hatred of us. Everton were well liked on here at one point.

They got a chip on their shoulder when we stole their place at the start of the Premier League era. They didn't like it mid-2000s either when Parker & Emre turned them and CL football down to sign for us.

I'm not surprised they hate us when many on here call them the Scouse mackems.  Goes both ways.

Think this is mostly in response to their hatred of us. Everton were well liked on here at one point.

They got a chip on their shoulder when we stole their place at the start of the Premier League era. They didn't like it mid-2000s either when Parker & Emre turned them and CL football down to sign for us.

:thup: so that’s where it comes from.