The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest alijmitchell

After their arsehole shenanigans on Saturday I’m delighted at that. Just have to make sure city wrap it up and we can all be happy that we’ve avoided a media circle-jerk for another season

That was so Nigerian.

:lol:

The casual non-chalant way he took that shot and missed it, and the total lack of reaction or shame afterwards ... Just so typical man. Awful stuff.

Fairly sure Nigeria has scored the most Premier League goals of any country outside of Europe, so maybe calm down with this nonsense you are talking, rubbishing your country for people's amusement.

Never been as disappointed in a player as Kelechi. Don't understand how a precocious talent turns into someone that cannot do anything with falling over himself a few years later. Injuries are understandable, but this is just carlessness and contentment with mediocrity.

Disappointed that City will win the title, as I despise them, but less annoyed than I would have been before Saturday. Liverpool didn't deserve the gift they got at SJP.

It's not my country. I have disowned them. I have absconded to Benin.

:lol: Benin

My Benin team are a plucky enough bunch that will never threaten to be good and I am comfortable with that.

Guest alijmitchell

That was so Nigerian.

The casual non-chalant way he took that shot and missed it, and the total lack of reaction or shame afterwards ... Just so typical man. Awful stuff.

Fairly sure Nigeria has scored the most Premier League goals of any country outside of Europe, so maybe calm down with this nonsense you are talking, rubbishing your country for people's amusement.

Never been as disappointed in a player as Kelechi. Don't understand how a precocious talent turns into someone that cannot do anything with falling over himself a few years later. Injuries are understandable, but this is just carlessness and contentment with mediocrity.

Disappointed that City will win the title, as I despise them, but less annoyed than I would have been before Saturday. Liverpool didn't deserve the gift they got at SJP.

Benin Rome...

The perfect ending next weekend will be for both Liverpool and Man City to lose  :lol:

Liverpool to lose by Salah diving trying to win a free kick after a Wolves corner but he somehow puts it in his own net, please

Hope Boly elbows a liverpool player in his box then scores the winner on the counter attack with his hand at 90+7mins while City has been beaten by Brighton.

That was so Nigerian.

:lol: Na wa for you o

I can't imagine Brighton being interesting in doing anything other than keeping the score respectable during the match on Sunday. Tired players with nothing to fight for.

RAWK:

What's disgusting about all of this is that everyone bar us will be absolutely furiously wanking themselves to death over this now.

I'm not joking, but fuck everyone, literally everyone, bar us, in this league. Fuck them all. I've zero credit, sympathy, condolences, congratulations, whatever, to give for any of them anymore. They can all go fuck themselves. The majority of this league downs tools against these c*nts, refs afraid to give any big decisions against them, punits wank over them. Meanwhile the difference is when it's us, the game gets raised, and they come out firing like its a cup final. Fuck em all.

:lol: :yao:

Guest chopey

RAWK:

What's disgusting about all of this is that everyone bar us will be absolutely furiously wanking themselves to death over this now.

I'm not joking, but fuck everyone, literally everyone, bar us, in this league. Fuck them all. I've zero credit, sympathy, condolences, congratulations, whatever, to give for any of them anymore. They can all go fuck themselves. The majority of this league downs tools against these c*nts, refs afraid to give any big decisions against them, punits wank over them. Meanwhile the difference is when it's us, the game gets raised, and they come out firing like its a cup final. Fuck em all.

Thick as a dungeon door.

RAWK:

Thick as a dungeon door.

An almost Mackemesque lack of self awareness.

RAWK:

Sweet, sweet nectar.

Man City have pretty much not had De Bruyne all season and are still going to win this thing. It really is ridiculous. Liverpool will struggle to come this close again going forward. Missed opportunity.

Guest chopey

Still an amazing season for Liverpool though, fantastic points haul. Only one team can win it, no shame in coming second on that total.

Man U's highest ever was 92

Still an amazing season for Liverpool though, fantastic points haul. Only one team can win it, no shame in coming second on that total.

I'd almost have sympathy for them getting that many points and to (probably) miss out thanks to that chance they had vs city that didn't quite go over the line but on the other hand fuck em

RAWK:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/survivor1.gif

RAWK:

m00lyitftvix.jpg

"Second comes right after first"