The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Kovacic has been brilliant again - finally seeing the best of him

Think the guy is absolutely brilliant.

Fantastic box to box midfielder. Carries the ball so well and his passing is top notch.

I think they are trying to counter the claims that they are sticking with the referee’s decision. This penalty allows them to say they aren’t, and allow them to apply the rule of intent for when it is needed for a big club.

Just seen Deportivo La Coruna are rock bottom of the Spanish second tier. Used to always associate them among the other middle-to-big clubs in Spain and regulars in European competitions, but seems they've been on a real downward spiral in the 2010s.

Bayern losing 5-1 and Barca now 3-1 down.  Weird day.

Even though the quality of the leagues declines, I much prefer when the big teams are having poor seasons and are dragged down to everyone elses level. Matches are more entertaining, they mean more and there is the possibility of someone like Borussia Monchengladbach winning a league title.

Urgh, Sky.

I really like Lampard but I can do without this "come awver, Frenk, come awver, maite; have a liw chat wivvas in the opposition's dagart best maite Frenky Lempard, I lav you Frenk, do you want some oice cream; can we get sam oice cream for me and moi best maite Frenk in the dagart?"

Urgh, Sky.

I really like Lampard but I can do without this "come awver, Frenk, come awver, maite; have a liw chat wivvas in the opposition's dagart best maite Frenky Lempard, I lav you Frenk, do you want some oice cream; can we get sam oice cream for me and moi best maite Frenk in the dagart?"

I know what you mean but him and Redknapp are cousins and are pretty close.