The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Arsenal's defence is so wank.

Said before, their forwards aside, they are average at best. They were lucky to have got the win against us in the opening day.

It’s a bit like us when SBR left. Sounds bought players who were well known, but very limited, and wrecked a good SBR squad. Our squad was not as good, but everyone was still thinking of the team SBR had a year or two before and still thinking we had a squad who should be at the upper end of the table instead of mid table where we were.

All the Arsenal fans I know rate Papastathopoulos as their best defender. Why is he on the bench?

Also, although I rate Willock, I'd rather have Torreira in there.

Don't understand the selections.

Some goal Grealish.

Now is the first time I will admit if we lose a game like this and Poch has shown interest that Ole could be in trouble.

Apparently Poch loses his £12m compensation if he takes another PL job this season.

Some goal Grealish.

Now is the first time I will admit if we lose a game like this and Poch has shown interest that Ole could be in trouble.

Apparently Poch loses his £12m compensation if he takes another PL job this season.

Bloke should just spend the next six months on the beach and pick whichever job he wants next season.