The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest Howaythetoon

Also I like how understated there graphics are, its not SkySports trying to be all American about it and in your face.

Amazon is American, innit?

Brazilian

the name is actually Persian, believe it or not.

It’s all foreign to me mate!

Also I like how understated there graphics are, its not SkySports trying to be all American about it and in your face.

Brazilian

Yes, and is an adulterated word that the Persians took from Sanskrit when their merchants brought it back from the Indian subcontinent

Is it ever so slightly jittery or is it my tele?

Aye it's the same for me but it's certainly watchable. Probably because I'm having to watch it upstairs when my bt hub is downstairs.

It isn't stop start or anything but you can sort of tell it's online.

Brazilian

Yes, and is an adulterated word that the Persians took from Sanskrit when their merchants brought it back from the Indian subcontinent

So when the pioneers landed they could be forgiven for thinking they were in India.

As much as there punditry line-up is a bit s***, having live Premier League football on Amazon is actually amazing. So easy and conveient. There is no reason all games should be live. I'd pay £15 a month for all Permier League games.

Disagree with this

All games shouldn't be live as it will massively effect attendees

Fuck off man, that is never a red.

Shearer said it was a Red :spit:

God he’s a terrible pundit.

No he's not. He used to be, but he's easily one of the best nowadays. Just because you disagree with him, doesn't make him a terible pundit.

Just pissing about with it - you can turn the commentary off if for whatever reason you want to.

Mint, that's always been a peev off mine not being able to have just crowd noise, how do you turn it off?

Dunno what you're watching on, but I'm on the app for smart TVs. Go back out of the game and along the top it says "audio languages". It's in there.

Just pissing about with it - you can turn the commentary off if for whatever reason you want to.

Mint, that's always been a peev off mine not being able to have just crowd noise, how do you turn it off?

Dunno what you're watching on, but I'm on the app for smart TVs. Go back out of the game and along the top it says "audio languages". It's in there.

Same, ta.

Guest neesy111

As much as there punditry line-up is a bit s***, having live Premier League football on Amazon is actually amazing. So easy and conveient. There is no reason all games should be live. I'd pay £15 a month for all Permier League games.

Disagree with this

All games shouldn't be live as it will massively effect attendees

This.

Big fan of how easy it is to watch these games, though. Smart TV app, the mobile apps work with both Chromecast and Apple TV, there's apps for games consoles.

Compare it to how shit Sky Go is...

Sky go literally works on all them devices