The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Some goal Grealish.

Now is the first time I will admit if we lose a game like this and Poch has shown interest that Ole could be in trouble.

Apparently Poch loses his £12m compensation if he takes another PL job this season.

Bloke should just spend the next six months on the beach and pick whichever job he wants next season.

Or just ask for 12 million from Man Utd as a signing bonus.

Some goal Grealish.

Now is the first time I will admit if we lose a game like this and Poch has shown interest that Ole could be in trouble.

Apparently Poch loses his £12m compensation if he takes another PL job this season.

I'd imagine we would pay it.

It seems like OGS isn’t a very good manager, which is weird

I would just hire Poch and if its 0-0 with 10 minutes to go bring Ole in as a super boss.

Chilwell incident is really interesting. If he doesn't jump Holgate kicks him very hard to the leg and there's arguably a foul despite no contact. Grinning while going down is fucking stupid though.

Chilwell incident is really interesting. If he doesn't jump Holgate kicks him very hard to the leg and there's arguably a foul despite no contact. Grinning while going down is fucking stupid though.

Give the penalty and still book Chilwell imo. Would be a good message.

Sidibe has been really good. Sort of feels like a gradual changing of the guard with him and Digne rather than Baines and Coleman

Was at their game last week and he was shit and got subbed so assumed he'd get dropped but he's been great today