The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Jesus wept, West Ham should be 3 or 4-1 ahead, hit the bar, De Gea with a Banks-style save and now the twats have another pen  :lol:

In fairness, I’d prefer them spawning wins with Ole and keeping him on than the wheels completely coming off now. Would be great to see a slow death for him but it’ll no doubt be over soon

Jesus wept, West Ham should be 3 or 4-1 ahead, hit the bar, De Gea with a Banks-style save and now the twats have another pen  :lol:

In fairness, I’d prefer them spawning wins with Ole and keeping him on than the wheels completely coming off now. Would be great to see a slow death for him but it’ll no doubt be over soon

I'd say the same if it didn't mean us missing out on the CL.

:thup:

Can someone explain to me how Lincoln have officially been promoted, as far as I can tell they could still finish 4th. ???

MK Dons v Mansfield, taking pts from each other

Ahhh that makes sense. What a job the Cowley brothers are doing btw.

After us winning last night, it was real good to just spend the day watching football and the scores, made even better by a few scores going our way. It was good to not to have to really worry about any of the results either.

I had the house to myself, so it was just me, the dog, and a bottle of Brown Ale watching Soccer Saturday.