The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Kaka has a weird Ozil hate. Like that one poster who hates Howe.

No way man :lol:

I only comment on him when I'm watching them play! He really is awful though man. It's difficult to watch.

He's been a class player in the past but his performances are shocking for them. He needs to leave Arsenal, and the premier league in general, unless he's on a team like City where he has other top tier players around him and they dominate the ball.

He’s taking the piss at the moment, they should have shipped him ages ago.

Kaka has a weird Ozil hate. Like that one poster who hates Howe.

No way man :lol:

I only comment on him when I'm watching them play! He really is awful though man. It's difficult to watch.

He's been a class player in the past but his performances are shocking for them. He needs to leave Arsenal, and the premier league in general, unless he's on a team like City where he has other top tier players around him and they dominate the ball.

:lol: Every comment would be a North Korean poster if Mesut was born in Lagos.

Absolutely miserable that business with Ferguson and Kean. Abysmal management. Cowardly almost.

I can only imagine what would have happened if someone had subbed Ferguson himself on and off after 18 minutes 25 years ago...

Absolutely miserable that business with Ferguson and Kean. Abysmal management. Cowardly almost.

Such a horrible thing to do to a young player trying to find his way man. Terrible to watch.

Just leave him on the bench if you're that uncertain of him at this stage. Really hope Kean can turn things around, that was really unfortunate.

Finally hauled off Ozil. What a pathetic showing that was from him. Absolutely disgusting.

What was his reaction

Same as it was on the pitch not fussed. The man is dead inside.

Until it comes to licking Erdogan’s hoop

Canny draw for Spurs in the CL...

Dortmund v PSG

Real Madrid v Manchester City

Atalanta v Valencia

Atlético Madrid v Liverpool

Chelsea v Bayern Munich

Lyon v Juventus

Tottenham v RB Leipzig

Napoli v Barcelona

Atalanta-Valencia is canny

Two clubs who finished on under 70 points each, nowhere even reaching second in the league, while the likes of Portugal, Holland, Russia, etc have no representatives. Personally think it’s sad where the Champions League is going.

Agree with the broader point but it's much more of an issue that the likes of Man City, Barca, Real are basically guaranteed to make the knockouts every year. Its Atalanta's first time ever in the competition

Two clubs who finished on under 70 points each, nowhere even reaching second in the league, while the likes of Portugal, Holland, Russia, etc have no representatives. Personally think it’s sad where the Champions League is going.

Agree with the broader point but it's much more of an issue that the likes of Man City, Barca, Real are basically guaranteed to make the knockouts every year. Its Atalanta's first time ever in the competition

Hasn’t that always been the case though? Bayern, Real Madrid, Liverpool, etc dominating European competition. It’s too late now though, European football is broken.

Hasn’t that always been the case though? Bayern, Real Madrid, Liverpool, etc dominating European competition. It’s too late now though, European football is broken.

Aye but if you're complaining about inequality in the game I think its a bit ridiculous to hold Atalanta in their first season in the competition with a wage bill not in the top 10 in Serie A up as the problem

Atalanta have a wagebill which is less than every PL team except Norwich. They're a great little club who are punching well above their weight at the moment, outperforming the Milan clubs on their doorstep. Having been to Bergamo for a game in November I came away with a great impression. In the city itself you simply don't see kids wearing other clubs' merchandise. It's a proper hardcore, parochial support - in a good way.

That said, there's a definite truth that the CL has been completely (both by circumstance and by design) monopolized by the larger nations which is pretty much to the detriment of European football as a whole. Although that seems to be what people (the TV viewers) want to see.

They look head and shoulders better. They’ve got a clear plan and a vision of how to put it into operation. They’re knocking it about really well and it’s good to watch.

Palace are shocking like.