The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

A very sticky and laggy version of Spurs/Brighton, by the looks of it.

Laptop plugged into the tele. Anyone any thoughts as to why it isn't particularly watchable? Just a case of connection or do I need to fiddle with Hz and whatnot?

Worst way to watch it.  Limited by your computer browser and codecs.

Laptop plugged into the tele. Anyone any thoughts as to why it isn't particularly watchable? Just a case of connection or do I need to fiddle with Hz and whatnot?

I watch like this all the time with a 20m HDMI cable running from my computer to my tele, never had any issues.

Yeah, it's the laptop. I'm so behind the times with tech. I go to mates' houses n stuff and everyone's always got a much better setup. HDMI cables from shitty Windows 10 laptop into tele - or just on the laptop - is the only way I watch things. Gonna do a wholesale upgrade at some point in the future.

Guest neesy111

Yeah, it's the laptop. I'm so behind the times with tech. I go to mates' houses n stuff and everyone's always got a much better setup. HDMI cables from shitty Windows 10 laptop into tele - or just on the laptop - is the only way I watch things. Gonna do a wholesale upgrade at some point in the future.

Just buy a fire stick, it can do almost everything and is under £40.