The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Live coverage on Sky now. Blackburn player has pulled up, think his knee has either dislocated or been broken. A good 10 seconds of him screaming on camera. Commentator says it might not be as bad as it looks as he screams in agony in the background for 5 minutes, and gets stretchered off whilst on oxygen.

The commentator proceeds to say he’s off down the tunnel to the treatment room when he’s obviously on his way to hospital in an ambulance.

Aye mate, I think everyone watching thinks he’s going to have a couple of minutes of the physio massaging he’s knee, and he’s going to be able run it off.

Guest Howaythetoon

Sky are so shit compared to everyone else. They are like the David Moyes of broadcasting to say Amazon’s Klopp. Would love it if they lost the rights to live games and ended up going bust. Of course, Sky don’t want one of their chosen games being abandoned by players walking off because of racial abuse. What would they have to talk about for the rest of whatever time they are live on air about....

Tackling racism within society should be the aim. Banning racists from football grounds does fuck all to aid that, it might help the brand, which is all the FA care about.

20-40k in each stadium, just kick fuck out of any racist, and broadcast it live. It's not as if our reputation for tolerance is worth a shit.

Live coverage on Sky now. Blackburn player has pulled up, think his knee has either dislocated or been broken. A good 10 seconds of him screaming on camera. Commentator says it might not be as bad as it looks as he screams in agony in the background for 5 minutes, and gets stretchered off whilst on oxygen.

The commentator proceeds to say he’s off down the tunnel to the treatment room when he’s obviously on his way to hospital in an ambulance.

Aye mate, I think everyone watching thinks he’s going to have a couple of minutes of the physio massaging he’s knee, and he’s going to be able run it off.

I swear it's not just oxygen. More likely gas and air. Haven't got any proof though. Just can't see why it wouldn't be gas and air.

I swear it's not just oxygen. More likely gas and air. Haven't got any proof though. Just can't see why it wouldn't be gas and air.

Technically, oxygen is gas in and air. I get your point though.

Still it doesn’t detract from what I was saying.

Technically, air is oxygen and other gases.

Technically, air is oxygen and other gases.

Technically, nothing exists, this is all illusion and you are infinite consciousness experiencing itself as the universe.

But, whatever. 

A very sticky and laggy version of Spurs/Brighton, by the looks of it.

Laptop plugged into the tele. Anyone any thoughts as to why it isn't particularly watchable? Just a case of connection or do I need to fiddle with Hz and whatnot?

A very sticky and laggy version of Spurs/Brighton, by the looks of it.

Laptop plugged into the tele. Anyone any thoughts as to why it isn't particularly watchable? Just a case of connection or do I need to fiddle with Hz and whatnot?

Mine seems to be great on the pa4

Also on phone

Would guess it’s the computer rather than the connection