The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Nice Christmas & New Year off for Son.

3 games right?

Had him in fantasy and now lose him against Brighton, Norwich and Southampton.

Fuming.

Transfer him out before his value drops.

Yeah ... just sucks as he would have likely got a ton of points against those three teams.

Replacing Son with...? Mané or Salah?

Tempted to just bring in Moura. Those three matchups are so tasty.

Not Alli?

Nice Christmas & New Year off for Son.

3 games right?

Had him in fantasy and now lose him against Brighton, Norwich and Southampton.

Fuming.

Transfer him out before his value drops.

Yeah ... just sucks as he would have likely got a ton of points against those three teams.

Replacing Son with...? Mané or Salah?

Tempted to just bring in Moura. Those three matchups are so tasty.

Not Alli?

Have him already.

1. It’s not in the interests of balance, it’s in the interest of Murdoch who knows racists are his main customer base.

2. If any accusation is made and you can demonstrate it with video evidence there and then, give a penalty against the teams whose fans offend. That will stop them.

Gary Neville is probably the best high profile orator I’ve seen on racism n all, both in its seemingly increasing prevalence in both football and wider society.

Feel a little sorry for Dave Jones but then again he is a mackem and is also an Ashley loving Sky lickspittle, he’s been thrown under the bus horrifically there.

1. It’s not in the interests of balance, it’s in the interest of Murdoch who knows racists are his main customer base.

2. If any accusation is made and you can demonstrate it with video evidence there and then, give a penalty against the teams whose fans offend. That will stop them.

If we started giving penalties against teams for alleged racist abuse, SJP would be full of mackems coming in to make racist chants. Same would happen with rival clubs across the country.

With CCTV and technology etc these days theirs no reason why we can’t just have the offenders taken out straight away and arrested.

I have a camera in my phone better than the camera in football stadiums and general public areas. Stewards are just people who turn up for a few hours pay with little to no training. The money is there for better camera technology, the technology is there so you know who is sitting where and if they turned up, their home address etc. The money is there to train stewards to actually do a job in the stadium. Time clubs themselves actually did something about it.

We can’t hide behind it being police issues, FA issue, or Premier League issue. It’s everyone’s issue, and it’s time everyone did something about it, be it the clubs security team, or even individual fans letting the right people know.

Gary Neville is probably the best high profile orator I’ve seen on racism n all, both in its seemingly increasing prevalence in both football and wider society.

Feel a little sorry for Dave Jones but then again he is a mackem and is also an Ashley loving Sky lickspittle, he’s been thrown under the bus horrifically there.

Been thrown under a bus, but fucking wilfully took a step towards it himself.

I love and enjoy my sports a lot, but I will never understand being wound up so much by your team being beat that you resort to this kind of abuse :lol:

I mean ... how? Why? Made all the more bizarre by the fact that your own team has players of the same heritage on it for goodness sake :lol:

This level of anger has got to be some sort of mental illness man. 100%.