The other games today 2019/20

Greg

"clear and obvious" what a fucking con.

It's a blurry fucking image, at a weird angle, his entire body is in front of the defender, while the players are moving at rapid speed, and they picked out that an inch of his heel is office, How the fuck is that clear and obvious. Honestly it's a fucking joke.

The thick line they show is the VAR line, the dots and all that shit are put in by Sky and Bt or whoever, I can’t stand Liverpool but he is just offside like, same as Lallanas was never a handball, annoying but they got it right

Nowt wrong with VAR, that's just a video replay, it's our useless refs using it like they ref, shittly.

Yes it is VAR problem, if it is used like this. Shouldn't check offsides with it. Just red cards and penalties.

I wanna see a replay of the Liverpool goal with sound. I'm sure he blew before the ball went in.

I'd love to hear that too, he certainly puts the whistle to his mouth well before it hits the back of the net

Nowt wrong with VAR, that's just a video replay, it's our useless refs using it like they ref, shittly.

Yes it is VAR problem, if it is used like this. Shouldn't check offsides with it. Just red cards and penalties.

VAR is just a video replay, the use of VAR and how it's being implemented is a problem clearly but VAR is just as i say video replay of any given incident.

Also Souness got it right just now amazingly, if any part of the attacker is onside then it's should be a goal, cuts the crap out we've just seen.

I wanna see a replay of the Liverpool goal with sound. I'm sure he blew before the ball went in.

I'd love to hear that too, he certainly puts the whistle to his mouth well before it hits the back of the net

The ball hit the net when he whistled. But there was a Van Dijk handball before the first goal that wasn't checked.

The ball hit the net when he whistled. But there was a Van Dijk handball before the first goal that wasn't checked.

Course it wasn't. They might have found it...

The thick line they show is the VAR line, the dots and all that shit are put in by Sky and Bt or whoever, I can’t stand Liverpool but he is just offside like, same as Lallanas was never a handball, annoying but they got it right

When does the ball become a pass? When the boot first touches the ball or when it is no longer in contact with the boot, how is that measured? Surely what we are seeing is not clear and obvious.