The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Well, this was old school Barça. The bad version of it, mind, where we pass it pass it pass it and pass it without being able to penetrate, but it's closer to team I loved than what we've been getting recently, and I'm not going to expect Setién to turn things around completely in just one game.

Well, this was old school Barça. The bad version of it, mind, where we pass it pass it pass it and pass it without being able to penetrate, but it's closer to team I loved than what we've been getting recently, and I'm not going to expect Setién to turn things around completely in just one game.

:thup: :thup:

It was old school with a few parts missing - getting de Jong in the 11 will make a huge difference - they will need to at some point fill at least one of the wide positions with a top quality player (will need to sell Dembele in the summer)and get a CF in

It was old school with a few parts missing - getting de Jong in the 11 will make a huge difference - they will need to at some point fill at least one of the wide positions with a top quality player (will need to sell Dembele in the summer)and get a CF in

Dembele has all the talent in the world, but I'm becoming convinced that it won't happen for him. A mix of lack of discipline and injury-proneness will lead to him not realizing his potential.