The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Rio crying into his Sports Direct mug, the fucking cunt.

Remember when he said Ashley shouldn’t spend more on players because the 2 new players he bought (with his own money) got injured. Why should he spend more because they too might get injured?

Now the fucking spenk is whining because a club he gives a shit about has spent £600m poorly over the last few years. He’s an utter cunt. Wouldn’t piss on the twat if he was on fire.

The Manure result, like the Villa result, were games where we gifted those cunts points.

We were absolutely pathetic in those two away games. Last two league games I watched irc.

Yup. The Vile ‘performance’ was particularly galling. A bit of bottle and determination and that game could have been won.

PL this season (Liverpool aside) is not even bang average. Huge sums of money being spent on players and as of yesterday, there were 11 points between 5th place and 3rd bottom. :???: Supporters being short changed?

convinced rafa/perez/rondon plus a couple of decent signings would have had us top 4 by the end of the season.

ManDoon[/member] this is a sackable result

Finally haha. But yeah this is very very bad

I still defend him as the board just won't get the players in but Martial was dreadful against Liverpool and Greenwood should have been on from the start. His persistence with Pereira as well is baffling.

Greenwood was the only option from the bench last night. The squad is so shite and we're bidding £30m on a 16 year old rather than coughing up for a goalscoring midfielder.

Can fully see Woodward going out and giving Cavani £400k a week to help. It'll show he's learned absolutely nothing.

I still defend him as the board just won't get the players in but Martial was dreadful against Liverpool and Greenwood should have been on from the start. His persistence with Pereira as well is baffling.

Greenwood was the only option from the bench last night. The squad is so shite and we're bidding £30m on a 16 year old rather than coughing up for a goalscoring midfielder.

Can fully see Woodward going out and giving Cavani £400k a week to help. It'll show he's learned absolutely nothing.

Martial was even worse last night IMO.

Man Utd were terrible last night like. So flat.

Aye, it's never easy playing against teams as deep as Burnley but they had absolutely nothing. Dan James looks like he could do with a break too, his form has fallen off a cliff seemingly.

Martial was even worse last night IMO.

100%. He was fluffing shots from 10 yards out. Probably the worst performance I've seen from him. No desire at all.

Most of us were in agreement that Greenwood should have started up front. Sick of Pereira getting games too.

Aye, it's never easy playing against teams as deep as Burnley but they had absolutely nothing. Dan James looks like he could do with a break too, his form has fallen off a cliff seemingly.

Dan James just isn't ready for this level. He started really well but he hasn't scored since the end of August I believe and he's been relied upon because we have no depth. We're in desperate need of another winger.

Man Utd were terrible last night like. So flat.

Yeah agree on James, his form has proper went downhill.

Ole had no credentials for that job whatsoever.

Man United were a giant club when I was young, had massive ambition, which even Newcastle tried to match. Not now though. They are suffering from the same dampening of expectations as we are, albeit at a different level.

Let Ole see out the season, sack him and get a top manager. Give Potch the full backing, sell of all the shite and you will be back in the top four this time next year.

If Ole starts next season, he wont see Christmas.

Froggy[/member] Genuine question - is it because you have no depth, or because you do have depth, but it's shite? Kinda the same thing I guess. I mean, you had Bailly, Dalot and Shaw on the bench who you paid a fair whack for, but they're all defenders. You seemed pretty happy that the kids were going to get a big chance this season.

Genuine question because I've not really been paying attention. I know you offloaded a couple of the older guys.

It's going to take a long time to sort Man United out. Lots of players who won't be deemed 'good enough', sitting on huge contracts. Who will be willing to take them on? Could FFP also not come into it, given that they are unlikely to qualify for the CL again?

wish we were a mediocre 5th place

After spending almost £1 billion on transfers alone not to mention wages and associated costs