The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Seems the lad Dier was after shat himself, too. :lol:

https://twitter.com/FutbolBible/status/1235343128065953792

The speed he takes off, you can tell Dier racing up there was the last thing he expected.

Dier should get some sort of punishment deservedly, but much like the little scrote who provoked Cantona all those years ago, hopefully the fan get's his as well.

Basque derby in the Copa del Rey final. Neither side has won it since the 80s

I know they’re having a poor league campaign but St-Etienne remind me of us as a club. Would love scenes like this one day when we have our club back.

Absolute belter of a ground.

I know I'm kicking a team while they are down, but I don't think Liverpool are as good as their current points total suggests.

They will win the league and deserve to do so, but it wouldn't surprise if they become complacent in the transfer market this summer like Man City did last summer and fall back a lot next season.

I know I'm kicking a team while they are down, but I don't think Liverpool are as good as their current points total suggests.

They will win the league and deserve to do so, but it wouldn't surprise if they become complacent in the transfer market this summer like Man City did and fall back a lot next season.

Definitely. My brother in law follows them home and away and he says they were much better last season.