The other games today 2019/20

Greg

People falling over themselves to say how desperate they are for us to lose us getting dull as fuck now.

Supporting a club that's being deliberately stifled by those running it is getting dull as fuck now, bad results and relegations are the only thing that will change that. You'd know that if you had any ability to see the bigger picture.

People falling over themselves to say how desperate they are for us to lose us getting dull as f*** now.

Supporting a club that's being deliberately stifled by those running it is getting dull as f*** now, bad results and relegations are the only thing that will change that. You'd know that if you had any ability to see the bigger picture.

Said this a few times and I’ve got a feeling I’ll have to explain it plenty more. Being relegated is not going to increase the chance we’ll be sold to anyone worth buying. We’ll end up with Ashley longer while he tries to get back into the PL and he won’t sack Bruce. With your ability to see the bigger picture that I apparently don’t have do you think he’s really going to accept less money and walk away from his loan and investment?

For me, fan pressure (like those who gave up their tickets etc), attacking his brand etc is the only way he’ll cave to one of these takeover bids. We’re currently making it easy for him.

You relegation lot are like Brexiteers. It’s a shit idea that you’re all grasping to with no actual evidence to back up that it would actually work.

People falling over themselves to say how desperate they are for us to lose us getting dull as f*** now.

Supporting a club that's being deliberately stifled by those running it is getting dull as f*** now, bad results and relegations are the only thing that will change that. You'd know that if you had any ability to see the bigger picture.

Said this a few times and I’ve got a feeling I’ll have to explain it plenty more. Being relegated is not going to increase the chance we’ll be sold to anyone worth buying. We’ll end up with Ashley longer while he tries to get back into the PL and he won’t sack Bruce. With your ability to see the bigger picture that I apparently don’t have do you think he’s really going to accept less money and walk away from his loan and investment?

For me, fan pressure (like those who gave up their tickets etc), attacking his brand etc is the only way he’ll cave to one of these takeover bids. We’re currently making it easy for him.

You relegation lot are like Brexiteers. It’s a shit idea that you’re all grasping to with no actual evidence to back up that it would actually work.

When in fact the evidence is there (twice) that it doesn't

Leeds look like they might have got over their yips. Looking like they'll finally be back in the Premier.

You'd think it would be a pretty horrendous balls-up for them to lose it from here. Overcoming the usual mid-season blip with five wins and a draw since the dismal defeat at Forest. They deserve to go up.

What has happened to Spurs (and Jose)?

Jose happened to Spurs. I know they have lost their best striker, but they are going backwards with Mourinho's outdated football.

Leicester, Wolves, Sheffield United and Burnley all within touching distance of Europe. Even Bruce and his absolute bag of shit are equidistant from both the Champions League and the relegation zone. We could have achieved anything this year if we'd wanted to. Ah well, the superfans will take a few good days instead.

Leicester, Wolves, Sheffield United and Burnley all within touching distance of Europe. Even Bruce and his absolute bag of shit are equidistant from both the Champions League and the relegation zone. We could have achieved anything this year if we'd wanted to. Ah well, the superfans will take a few good days instead.

Sheffield Utd 2 pts off a CL place ffs. Does anyone seriously doubt we would have been up there if we had kept Rafa, Perez and Rondon? :lol: